Ratings for Dr. Eyad Alsabbagh

Dr. has given me back my life. So grateful to have found him. Most genuine caring person who listens and explains. Highly recommended. Saw another pain doctor prior for one yr and only got worse. Have been under Dr. A' s care almost two yrs now.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Very hard to understand this doctors accent. Also he does not want to continue with the medicine I have been using for years with another doctor. He wants to change medicines that have worked for me for chronic pain to lower doses, which will not work for my pain. I did let him do one injection, honestly , I didn't feel I had a choice. The "room" where the injections take place is filthy, the "bed" you are to lay on for injections was filthy, and torn. I asked for a cleaner bed, and was treated by staff as that being unreasonable. Also, after the 2 injections, I left the doctor office in more pain than I was already in, and it continues for days. FYI....on the front door of his office there is a sign " no weapons allowed " with a gun X out on it......scary place.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2013

Dr. Alsabbagh is one of the most caring patient friendly doctors I have ever met. He listens to his patients, takes time to explain options and offers his time like you are his only patient. He is constantly working to upgrade and train his staff to be more patient friendly and strives for excellence in the field of pain management. This is not a pill mill, or cattle pen where patients are herded in and out by the dozens. It is not about money with this gentleman, it is about patient care and my wife and I would drive hundreds of miles if needed to have Dr. Alsabbagh treat our infirmities.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012

Unfortunately, I felt the doctor was very arrogant. He didn't care what medication I was on even if it worked. I felt his only interest was in changing what already was working and determining where he might be able to give injections. His way or the highway type of guy.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011