Dr. Jeffrey W. Salin

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey W. Salin

Dr. Salin replaced my right hip. He was great! Highly recommend if your looking for hip replacement.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Dr Salin is the best orthopedist I have worked with. He knew I was in serious pain with both knees. Now that I need to schedule surgery, he no longer accepts Tricare patients. He is the best in this area and I don't want a lesser surgeon working on my knees. Tricare Prime is great unless the doctor no longer accepts Tricare.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2018

I appreciate Dr. Salin's professionalism, concern, and his desire to do what's best for me. Not rushing into an operation. He us a kind and caring person. I have been very pleased with the results of the hip injections.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2018

I have and continue to recommend Dr. Salin and KC Bone and Joint!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2018

I appreciate the services provided by everyone who I came in contact with. Dr. Salin took time to explain to me what were my option for my ailing hip. And left the door open to come back if I had any questions. Also when I received the injection at the surgery center, Dr. Salin explained to me everything that he was doing and describe the feeling I should be having while he was injecting the medication in my hip....EXCELLENT SERVICE THROUGHOUT MY EXPERIENCES!!!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2017

Dr. Salin has been extremely generous with his time and knowledge, sharing both with no hesitation on each of my visits. He demonstrates the ability to explain things very well to a non-medical person. I give all members of the staff that I've encountered high marks. I recommend Dr. Salin every time I hear of someone having hip issues.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2017

Dr. Salin is OUTSTANDING! Also his Assistant and his Nurse Amy are Excellent as well. Thanks to all of them.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr.Salin changed the quality of my life when he gave me two hip replacements at the same time. I can walk without a cane and pain free. He is a great surgeon and a caring Doctor. I was very impressed with all of the office staff as well.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2017

Dr. Salin replaced both of my hip joints at the same time. I am so happy with my results. He explained every step of my surgery and recovery. It went so much easier than I had imagined. His staff is so nice and ready to answer any questions. Surgery was at St. Luke's South and they were also so professional and always helpful.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Dr. Salin is an outstanding surgeon. More importantly, he cares about the patient as a person and takes the time to examine, explain and meet needs.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Dr. Jeffrey W. Salin's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Salin, D.O., became a part of Kansas City Bone & Joint Clinic in July 2007. Before that, he completed his fellowship with Joint Implant Surgeons at New Albany Surgical Hospital and Ohio State University East Hospital. Dr. Salin trained with Dr. Adolph Lombardi and Dr. Keith Berend and assisted in performing adult reconstructive surgery on more 1,000 total hips and knees. Dr. Salin says, “My passion is hip and knee replacement surgery to allow patients to return to a good quality of life. I perform partial knee replacements, total knee replacements and hip replacement surgery with minimally invasive techniques including the minimally invasive (ASI-anterior supine intramuscular) direct anterior approach to the hip.” He attended Brigham Young University for undergraduate school, completed his doctor of osteopathic medicine at Des Moines University and completed his residency in Massillon, Ohio, at the Doctors Hospital of Stark County. Dr. Salin is board-certified in orthopaedic surgery by the American Osteopathic Board of Orthopaedic Surgery. He likes to keep up with new devices, new techniques and an evolving database of literature to help his patients. He is a member of American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons (AAOS), American Osteopathic Academy of Orthopedics (AOAO) and American Association of Hip and Knee Surgeons (AAHKS). Dr Salin belives in giving back to the community. He says, “Most recently in December 2012, I participated in Operation Walk USA. I think our group, and myself, have been involved with many functions like this which we contribute our time and expertise to people that otherwise couldn’t afford it. It’s just has a feel-good feeling about it.” Dr. Salin also enjoys spending time with my family and traveling.

• English

• College Of Medicine And Surgery (Grad. 2001)

AARP