Ratings for Dr. Timothy P. Laird

DR. LAIRD ,WAS A VERY GOOD DOCTOR WHEN HE FIRST CAME TO BREVARD COUNTY,FL. AFTER HE MOVED TO VIERA FROM COCOA ,EVERYTHING WENT DOWN HILL FROM THERE. THE OFFICE WORKERS ,ARE NO WHERE CAPABLE OF DOING THEIR JOBS. WHEN YOU GO IN THE OFFICE EVERYONE IS ASSISTANCES SOME NOT EVEN CERTIFIED. NO REAL NURSES TO WORK WITH .GOT A FLU SHOT FROM ONE AND I BLED LIKE A STICK PIG .I AM NOT AFRAID OF NEEDLES ,BUT THIS WORKER DIDNT EVEN KNOW HOW TO GIVE A SHOT. ANOTHER TIME DR.LAIRD TOLD ME TO GO TO A SPECIALIST ,AND THE GIRL THAT MAKES APPOINENTS TOLD I COULDNT ,BECAUSE THAT DR. WAS NOT IN HFHP. SHE TOLD ME DR.LAIRD, DIDNT KNOW WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT . IT WAS HER THAT DIDNT KNOW WHAT SHE WAS TALING ABOUT. AND HIS TOP MED ASSITANT HAS A VERY BAD ATTITUDE ,SINCE SHE WAS MOVED UP TO DIFFERANT POSITION. SO NOW I WILL RATE THIS DOCTOR ,AFTER BEING A PATIENT OF HIE FOR ABOUT 20YRS. AND THEN HE WOULDNT TREAT ME ANYMORE SO HE RELEASED ME AS HIS PATIENT ,BECAUSE WE VERY HAVING CONFLICT ABOUT SOME DIAGNOSIS. HE DIDNT EVEN TELL ME HIMSELF HE HAD ANOTHER DR. TELL ME, AND THEN HE SENT ME A LETTER .A WEEK LATER.. I THIK ITS TIME FOR HIM TO RETIRE ,BECAUSE HE SEEMS TO BE BURNT OUT.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

This Dr. does not have the knowledge to treat anything other than a common cold (and maybe not even that). I asked him about the side effects the antibiotic the he prescribed, and he said that there was nothing to worry about. Later, i found out the the same drug has very serious 'black box' warnings from the FDA about permanent nerve damage! Go back to school

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

While I had been a patient for years and found Dr. Laird very knowledgeable and polite, as is his NP, the rest of the staff is grossly incompetent and lacking! I had to find another doctor after an incident found me in his office dehydrated,103 plus fever, throwing up ect. After taking my co-pay I waited for exactly 1 hour past my appointment and when I asked what was taking so long I was told he was busy as was the NP and when I had the gall to ask why make an appt and take my money she responded that I could leave??? I got upset, left, went back 30 min later and demanded to see Dr Laird, they took me back and when I told him how I was treated by his staff, his reply was sorry, I can't help you. He didn't examine me just left the room with no explanation. Wow, I went to the emergency room and the rest is an even longer story. The point is, I was his patient for years as was my entire family and his complete disregard was alarming and unacceptable!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2011

Changed doctors 4 times before finding Dr. Laird. He is top notch...have referred many unhappy friends to him & they also love him! He actually listens to you (a rare thing) & spends whatever time it takes with you! He cares & is truly a one of a kind GEM in the medical field! LOVE HIM!!!

flag | Submitted April 14, 2011

Dr. Laird is a wonderful physcian..not too impress with NP, or office staff. Need to constantly call to see if Test has been approved or not. Tends to get frustrating. But think Dr. Laird is one of the best

flag | Submitted April 1, 2011

The best staff, doctor, and nurse practitioner anyone could ask for. If anything they er. on the side of caution. I have now been with them for over 6 years and would pay the out of pocket expense if I didn't have insurance just to see them. I now have my entire family at this office.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2009

Best doc ever. Great personality, very open to alternative ideas, computerized office and prescriptions. You do have to wait sometimes for him, BUT he will spend whatever time he needs with you, so it is worth the wait. All my family goes to him. BTW - you do NOT have to see the NP if you do not want to, however, you may have to wait another day to see him.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

Never saw the DR. Always was put with the NP. Would have rather seen the Dr. in the 5+ times I made an appt. Don't even know what he looks like!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2008

Dr. Timothy P. Laird's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1981)