Ratings for Dr. Rajeev Garapati

Dr. Garapati is top notch. Never beats around the bush or lays on medical terms you can’t understand , very firm and clear on your options and will not push you to go in a certain direction or another to appease himself or his pocket like other doctors, I have been seeing him for over 3 years and have had 3 separate operations performed by him , may now need an amputation of my leg due to diabetic complications and he was very helpful and calming breaking the news to me and making me understand that it is my choice and my decision is the one that matters since I have to live with it, HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted January 30, 2018

Would highly recommend Dr. Garapati. This was my first orthopedic surgery, so I was very nervous. Dr. Garapati thoroughly explained my options and once the choice was made took me through the procedure involved. Very patient, never felt rushed and the staff is very professional.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

Dr. Rajeev Garapati's Credentials

• Northwestern University Medical School (Grad. 1996)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Morton Grove, IL