Ratings for Dr. Sheareen Gedayloo

Dr. Gedayloo's office is filthy, she places those cheap air freasheners everywhere so it reeks like fruity filth. The bathroom sink in the office does not work, there is no water, and is filthy with visable dirt and grime everywhere.. So I dont know how staff wash their hands. Theres these old bed bug infested futon like sofas in the waiting room that stink. Almost affraid to touch anything in the clinic it so dirty, Ive never seen anything like it. The Dr. herself is nice enough however is not very knowledgable about many issues that are common. I would not go there if you have any serious medical concerns as you probably will not get the care you need. And you may catch something totally new from the filthy conditions in the clinic.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr. Gedayloo is a caring and highly knowledgeable doctor. She listens, cares, and knows what is best for her patients. She is an accomplished runner and athlete and runs those experiences to the office with her. One of the best doctors I have had.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

Good. She calls me to follow up on my labs, even if there is nothing wrong.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Dr. Gedayloos staff is very friendly, and helpful. She needs to listen more my concerns

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

I was seen by Dr. Gedayloo at Bay Clinic for follow-up after an emergency room visit that confirmed that I had a DVT in my left leg. She refused to give me additional injectable Lovenex although the Hilo Emergency Department Dr. had said I should take it until my INR blood test was in a therapeutic range (it was not at the time I saw Dr. Gedayloo). When I questioned her decision, she was both rude and flippant in her response. I went back to the Hilo Medical Center Emergency Department that day, received a script for injectable Lovenex for days and was given the name of another family practice Dr.

flag | Submitted July 19, 2010