Ratings for Dr. Christine C. Greves

I was really nervous before meeting her to share my personal health concerns with anyone...even a doctor. After meeting Dr Greves I can now say that I'm so comfortable with her and can't thank her enough for her kind care and time she spent to explain things to me. She really helped me!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2015

I waited 1 hour plus and she spent with me 5 min. Did not have answeres to any questions. Cero bed side manners

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Christine Greves exemplifies a high degree of professionalism, providing me more than enough time to discuss my medical history, answering my concerns and explaining in "plain" language each step of my examination, and what I could expect, gynecologically for my age and as I "further" mature. She was very thorough while being extremely gentle. Dr. Greves also provided me with up to date guidelines conducive with my age, and a good level of comfort. I left her office confidently knowing I was in very good, capable hands. I would most definitely recommend Dr. Greves to family, friends, and colleagues. An extra added bonus was the pleasant cordial staff from the moment I walked in the door until my appointment was complete.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2013

How happy am I to have met Dr. Greves! My visit with her was so helpful. She really cared about my concerns and we figured out a plan together after she told me my options with the risks and benefits of each! She was also very kind. Loved her!

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

I loved her! She was very personable (we spent the first 5 minutes talking about hairstyles!) and when it came down to the procedure she made me feel comfortable, she was knowledgable and professional. I definitely recommend her!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2013

Saw Dr.Greves today for the first time. Office at 21 w. Columbia st is clean, and all of the staff are friendly and polite. I was seen on time. Dr. Greves was sure to ask about my general health and well-being, and not just OB concerns. She asked me about my thoughts regarding family planning/prevention, and was respectful and helpful in giving me information based on my personal plan. She is very warm and welcoming and has a clear desire to help her patients be healthy. I am so happy to have found this office!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2013

She was great. Have been seeing her for two years, and then she moved to another practice. So sad! :(

flag | Submitted April 16, 2013

Very kind,caring,explains hard topics making it easier to understand, smart, uses current literature and helps involve me in the decisions for my health. I would recommend her to my friends, family, and others.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2011

She is not genuine. Horrible. Would NOT see her again.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2011

Dr. Christine C. Greves's Credentials

• University Of South Florida College Of Medicine (Grad. 2002)

GHI