Ratings for Dr. Mina A. Jacob

Dr Jacob is an insensitive baboon, I had a heart Cath at Memorial Hospital in Jax, Dr Jacob did procedure of Cath while I was wide awake I asked for sedation medication and he refused, he said he had already given me fentanyl , he took a syringe of saline and squirted it at my face because my mouth was dry and the nitroglycerin would not dissolve, told me there is nothing that can be done for me, that he would give me some Med's but didn't think would help, stents were impossible and I asked for cabg, he was rude and uncaring I'm up until July 3, 2017 a 56 yr old healthy woman, never smoked, drank, no drugs daily exercise, so I was shocked and Dr Jacob could care less!!

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

Dr. Mina A. Jacob's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Prior to joining First Coast Heart & Vascular Center, Mina Jacob, MD practiced at the Emory Heart and Vascular Center at The Emory Clinic in Atlanta. He is board certified in general and interventional cardiology by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Dr. Jacob is also trained in both complex structural heart intervention as well as coronary and peripheral intervention. Structural heart interventions including TAVR.

• English

• Univ Of Alexandria, Fac Of Med, Alexandria, Egypt (330-03 Pr 1/71) (Grad. 1991)

• Cardiac catheterization
  • Deep vein thrombosis (DVT)
  • Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)

• Fellow of the American College of Cardiology