Ratings for Dr. Steven L. Halbreich

dr halbreich did 2 surgery on me. he inserted a heart port and 2 months later he removed my gallbladder. the first surgery he botched. the stitches he inserted pop 3 days later on one side making the port lean sideways. this makes it very difficult for the nurses to access it. nw, the 2nd surgery for the gallbladder he just happed to be on call when i was brought to the er, came thing.he did the surgery. i told him afterwards my side was hurting and he sent me home anyway, i was readmitted that afternoon. 5 days later i had to have emergency surgery because the stitches had popped inside and bowel was leaking. never again will this man work on me and i told him so.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2012

Excellent surgeon. Kind, polite and efficient. Excellent follow up.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2011

Dr. H was very helpful with explaining my surgical procedure and follow-up treatment options. He was direct,carring and compationate. He visited me daily while in the hospital to monitor progress and explain post surgical conditions and answer my questions and concerns. Office appointments were on schedule and friendly. I would definately recommend him to others needing surgery.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2011

Doctor is skillful and compassionate as are all of the staff.

flag | Submitted September 4, 2011

Dr. Halbreich takes the time needed to make the right surgical decision. He is young and bright. I hope we can keep him in Sarasota. Will sunshine be enough?

flag | Submitted June 23, 2009

I was surprised at how young Dr. Halbriech was but he was very professional, patient, efficient, and provided excellent care. I would highly recommend him to all of my friends, in fact, I already have

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Steven L. Halbreich's Credentials

• New York University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Healthnet