Ratings for Dr. Siamak Rafieian

I can tell you that the staff and Dr. Mac are one of the best dental practices in Tampa Bay. They are very caring and professional. I live and work in Westchase. My dental work and experiences have been nothing but fantastic. If you do not take the advice of your doctor then you will have health consequences. Dr. Mac will give you options, its up to you if you want good or bad teeth. It's not his fault you did not take care of your teeth.

flag | Submitted April 2, 2016

Worst dentist in Tampa !!!!! Don't ever use his dentist. The Westchase location is very misleading!!!! He is rude, disrespectful, and does terrible work. My husband needed a root canal then a crown. We paid upfront for the crown and the day before the apt. the office called and said oops, you need another procedure for another $400. You will have to go to another office for the procedure. Then come back and we will finish the crown!!!!!! We did not have another $400!!! Hey would not give us our money back so we could go to the other office then try to borrow more money to finish he crown. Currently he has NO crown but they have our $500!!!!!! Racket!!!! Horrible business!!!!!

Submitted November 3, 2011

I am shocked by the other responses and can only assume they are unhappy people in general. I have been going to this office for 7 years and they have been nothing but wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2011

If you are looking for an honest person you have to go to someone else. avoid this person and his office. thats my best recomendation

flag | Submitted September 16, 2010

The worst experience I've ever had with a dentist. Their "estimate" was wildly off and they found new things to charge me for every visit. I'm still dealing with billing issues a year later.?

flag | Submitted August 9, 2010

Watch out they will recommend you do thousands in work and you go get a second opinion or two to find out you don't need the work that they were selling you expensive and health risk procedures for profit. These are the people that belong behind bars.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2010

Read about this dentist prior malpractice: http://74.125.47.132/search?q=cache:gE_riB4RkH8J:www.doh.state.fl.us/mqa/FinalOrders/04-15-04/DOH-04-0353.pdf+%22siamak+rafieian%22&cd=14&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

flag | Submitted May 20, 2009