Ratings for Dr. Victor Mok

Worst doctor ever. He never smile to me during all my visits. He never answer any questions I concerned.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I have to strongly disagree with these low ratings. Dr. Victor Mok delivered my child and I've been a patient since 2009. He gave me information about both sides of circumcision and emphasized that it was our choice. He was there the morning after I had my child inquiring about my health. His office staff are all kind, punctual, and caring people.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2014

I was debating whether or not to see this doctor Dr. Victor Mok after reading all the reviews on him seem all negative. I called the office and was told his father Dr. Edward Mok retired and his son Dr. Victor Mok is the one running the business now. I am very glad I did not choose him after I found out my auntie went to him once and was badly treated. Dr. V Mok does not have a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

It still amazes me how far the apple has fallen from the tree. Retired Edward Mok, or Daddy Mok as faculties from New York Presbyterian now calls him, is well known and well respected. His methods were traditional, but effective. His care and concern resonates from the moment you arrive for your first appointment. I miss everything about Dr. Edward Mok b/c everything about him is missing from his son, Victor Mok. Colleagues of Edward Mok loved and adore him, and misses his presence. However, there was an uncomfortable silence when the conversation shifted towards Victor. Edward is a staple of we expect from top notch physicians. Victor represents everything that’s wrong. He’s a salesperson working on commission, the more he stands to gain, the better the service. If you’re just there to window shop, expect his response to go from concise to dichotomous. All he does is advise us to induce and C-Section! After birth, we never saw him again, not even when my wife was being discharged. He even refused to circumcise our newborn

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

He is not a Dr. at all and not even a human being. He only cares for money. To him , everything is money. He like to induce patients to just to get more money from health insurance.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2013