Ratings for Dr. Venkat Sethuraman

He ended my leg pain back in 2015 when no other neurosurgeon would perform a fusion on me, and my most recent cervical fusion was fantastic. I am pain free and I thank God for Dr. Seth and his staff at SPI! -Sean Johnson Fort worth, texas

flag | Submitted February 6, 2016

Prior to finding Dr. Sethuraman, I had had three surgeries on my lower back. I had a discectomy on l5-s1 disc in 2008, another one in 2012 and exploratory surgery in August of 2014. The first two were somewhat successful, but my latest surgery (performed by one of the top neurosurgeons in Fort Worth) still left me with a lot of pain. This same Dr also would not perform a spinal fusion based on my age. Dr. Sethuraman, however, explained to me the necessity of a fusion if I wanted the pain in my left leg to go away. I pondered the decision for weeks before deciding to take the leap, but I am so glad that I did. His assistant, Maria, is one of the most compassionate people in the business, and his coordinator, Danielle, has the patience of Job. Jimmy (Dr Seth’s assistant as there are three Jimmy’s there) was also wonderful! Dr. Sethuraman is truly a master of his craft. Three months later (as promised) and I am virtually pain free thanks to his medical genius and methodical hands. Thank you so much Dr. Seth for your wisdom, compassion, and killer sense of humor! The only negative is the front office staff and with billing but hopefully this will be resolved soon. I was assured that my surgeries was covered under my insurance, but have now received bills for thousands of dollars that AETNA is saying is not covered by my plan. If you are having issues related to your spine don’t hesitate to contact the pros at Spine Physicians Institute.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Worst staff ever. How do u call to confirm an appt and then not have me on the books when I show up for the appt. Not apologetic and blew me off like I was trying to get in without an appt?? Really? Who is begging to get an emg done for fun??? Completely unprofessional and upset. Although I thought dr seth was knowledgeable unfortunately when u have partners and staff that do not share in your professionalism it hurtsyou as well.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2013

He was more worried about getting me out of there than talking to me . This Dr is ObamaCare at its best

flag | Submitted November 13, 2012

Very thorough and took his time explaining and answering all questions.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2006

He has trained at the best hospital in the world. He is a very conservative surgeon, who treats you like you were a family member. He is a great asset to our community. I was treated extremly well. I recommend to everyone with the hishest of confidence. If you need surgery, my advice is to see him.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2005

Dr. Venkat Sethuraman's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1998)