You may also like

Rate Dr. Barbara Widom

Dr. Barbara Widom's Ratings

Dr. Widom has been treating me for 15 years for type 1 diabetes. She is one of the best Drs I have ever had. Yes, she is direct and tells you like it is; she does that because she has your best interest at heart. My experience is that she is very accurate and if I listen to her, my treatment results are much better. The lead times to get an appointment are longer than I would like, but at the appointments, she is punctual and does not make me wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2872430].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

Horrible doctor. Would never go back. Sadly, there are not many specialists to chose from in Fort Collins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2854256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

People seem to love her or hate her based on these reviews. I'm more - meh. I don't find her cold or uncaring or rude, but there is definitely a sense of being rushed through an appointment. I also think she has a short list of things that she knows how to treat and treats well, but if your problem is complicated I don't see her taking the time to figure out what is going on.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792629].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Agree with everything already said about the arrogance, lack of partnership and the unwillingness to listen and assist. Long, long wait times to see seen and the unwillingness to helpful. She is only somewhat successful due to the small area she practices in and the lack of competition. Sometimes the convenience id just not worth the aggravation and lack of quality care and follow-through.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768329].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2015

Dr. Widom has only the best interest for her patients. She has helped me 9 years ago when I found out I was diabetic and now she helps my husband to keep us in check and we are very happy with her. Her staff is excellent and get back to you promptly , I really like her nurse Casey.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2752775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

The rudest and most disrespectful doctor I have ever encountered. She treats her patients like their idiots and takes no time to discuss options. Warning: "run in the other direction."

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2615155].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I have seen her for years and have had an excellent experiences. She is warm, knowledgeable, and I couldn't be happier. I would and have recommended her to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556203].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I started seeing Dr. Widom in 2011, despite all the negative ratings I saw online. The first few visits I had were fine. She was abrupt and did not spend much time with me (usually less than 10 minutes), but my condition has been under control so this didn't bother me. Today I went for an appointment, and finally got a taste of what the negative reviews were all about. Her office had not received my most recent lab work, and she berated me for not "following up". Apparently their policy is that it is the patient's responsibility, not the office staff, to ensure that lab reports are received (?). Further, she interrupted me repeatedly and wouldn't let me finish a sentence. She finished off the interaction with a thinly-veiled insult, and suggested I should see a GP in my own town. When I told the office staff I won't return, the staff member responded "I'll tell the office manager". She didn't even ask why.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2153837].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2013

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153836].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 4, 2013

This is the worst doctor I have ever seen. She is arrogant and unprofessional. It is totally a waste of time to see her. She does not let me talk and she gave me an option (ultimatum). She would not explain anything to me and left. total time spent was 2 minutes.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2153835].votes_count ]]