Ratings for Dr. Margaret A. Altman

My husband and I just love Dr Altman! She has great bedside manner, is very easy to talk to, usually have to wait a while in the operators, but it's because she takes her time, doesn't rush you, and answers all of your questions....we were sad to see her leave the area. Unfortunately, we could not follow her to Ft Pierce, and we're not crazy about the doctor we ended up with. Just the opposite of Dr Altman!

flag | Submitted October 4, 2014

The office is immaculate and has a very inviting atmosphere. Alison, the receptionist, is extremely helpful and makes you feel welcomed by acknowledging you by your name. Tara is Dr. Altman's Medical Assistant and has a delightful sense of humor that my husband and I thoroughly enjoyed that made my reluctant husband's visit more pleasant. The hidden gem on the Treasure Coast is Dr. Altman she is easy to talk to and an active listener that takes her time to get to know both you and families concerns which is a pleasant change from the long wait time even with an appointment and 5 minute in/out visits we've experienced from our primary for the past 10 years. My husband and I are so impressed with Dr. Altman and the staff of WellMed in Fort Pierce that we're switching.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

I have been to several doctors over the years and I would travel wherever Dr. Altman would be to have her be my physician. She is thorough, caring, and makes me feel like I am in her care in and out of the examining room.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

Dr. Altman is very through in new patient conferences. She listens to what your concerns are and is very efficient in responding to your medical needs, be it a specialist or adjustments with your prescriptions. She is so personal, and understanding. I am thrilled to have found her and have her as my doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

SHE IS A VERY GOOD LISTENER, VERY THUROUGH & KNOWLEDGABLE

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

She is wonderful!! She considers every options. She listens well and is very empathetic.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2010

Dr. Margaret A. Altman's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Veterans Administration