Ratings for Dr. Brad Gosen

My family and I have been using Lakeside Dental for over 15 years and have been nothing but satisfied. Helpful, caring staff and great environment!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

Ive been a patient of Lakeside Family Dental for over 10 years! Dr. Gosen and the staff are all friendly, professional and always helpful! I recommend them to old and young alike!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Love this place!! Everyone is extremely helpful and knowledgeable! So happy I found them!

flag | Submitted August 30, 2015

My family has been going here for 7 years. WE are very pleased with the staff, dentist, and hygienists. Everyone is caring, friendly, and professional. Like · Comment · 2 seconds ago · 1 Review ·

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

They have the nicest staff. Everyone is so friendly. The only thing i didnt like was talking to the dentist about my problem was after he looked at my xrays he left the room and never came back to talk to me. He left it up to the hygenist. Not personal enough.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009