Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey R. Hall

Chanhassen is a very well run office. Excellent doctors and staff that are truly caring.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2016

I've been to other dental practices before and Chanhassen Dental is by far the best out there. They continuously provide excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2016

It is always a pleasure coming to Chanhassen Dental. Dr. Hall, Dr. Lembke and the entire staff make it a painlses and pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2016

The lady who does my teeth, the hygienist, is so sweet and did a very good job cleaning my teeth! The whole staff is thorough and nice.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

I hope Dr. Hall has a wonderful and long retirement. Glad to have known him. He was always a ray of sunshine to me.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

Everyone was very nice. Jolene even called my insurer to gather necessary information. That was very helpful. The DH is fast and does a very good job.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

I have always had excellent care while at your office. I feel like I am visiting friends when I go in for an appointment. Thank You!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2014

This is a friendly, caring team in well-maintained environment-- the waiting area is always neat and clean with just the right number of extras to make it comfortable. Even the magazine racks are organized and tidy!

flag | Submitted May 21, 2014