Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Thomas

Dr Thomas is knowledgeable, prompt, and very willing to refer when the need arises. His nursing staff is helpful. However, the appointment schedulers are difficult. They follow policy only when it suits them. I have made several appointments for my husband and today they wouldn't let me make the appointment for my husband because there wasn't a signed hippa form in the chart. I got a lame apology when I asked why they decided to enforce the policy today when they haven't in the past. I like Dr Thomas, but this is enough to make me find someone else.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Dr. Thomas is a great doctor and would recommend him to anyone. He see's my entire family. Takes his time to evaluate any and all situations and isn't one of those doctors that comes in, takes a look at you, then automatically prescribes an antibiotic, then walks out leaving you to his PA's. He's prompt, professional, funny, courteous, honest and genuine. I can't say enough about Dr. Thomas and his Staff, except for: If your looking for a Primary Care Physician; he's your guy!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012

Dr. Scott M. Thomas's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2004)