Ratings for Dr. Dudley D. BAKER

My recent surgery by Dr. Baker was a breeze! Very satisfied . Good listener too.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I come here from Nigeria. It is like Dr Baker know me already. Funny, talks to me so I know what he say. Very good doctor. I like him.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

I meet Dr baker verymany years ago. He helps me always, for me and my husband and my children. Gracias! The Garcias

flag | Submitted February 9, 2018

Seeing Dr. Baker for my 2nd pregnancy. great visit today! I drive 30 minutes to see him. It is worth it. I just wish he would move closer to me - haha! parking is easy at his office though.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

Dr. Baker just delivered my fourth (and last!) child. My husband and I have really enjoyed our visits with him. Love him. He has become a trusted advisor.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

I drive from downtown Houston each year to see Dr Baker. It is well worth the drive. He knows me well and always remembers my history and spends the time needed to address all my concerns. Great doctor!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

Dr. Baker is respectful, patient, and provides detailed explanations. His office staff is also first rate. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2018

We could not have asked for a better doctor to have been by our side through our pregnancy! Really sweet staff too!! Janita always is always so friendly and helpful!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

My husband and I have been trying for years to get pregnant without success. Dr. Baker referred us to a great infertility doctor. Immediate success! What a god send Dr. Baker is!

flag | Submitted January 15, 2018

I found out I had a worrisome spot on my mammogram late on a Friday afternoon. Dr Baker worked through the weekend to consult with a breast surgeon. I got an immediate appt for evaluation. Dr. Baker was concerned, kind, and comforting.

Dr. Dudley D. BAKER's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At Houston (Grad. 1987)