Ratings for Dr. U.B. Vasudev

Dr. Vasudev and his staff are excellent. They are courteous and are always willing to help. Dr. Vasudev even went out of the way to help with an orthodontic appointment that I could not get within a reasonable time period

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

Terrible experience. I have to come every other day bc they can't do things right the first time and leave me in pain .

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

Stay away from this guy. He stated that I needed a crown due to the fact that I had a cracked tooth.. He was extremely rough when drilling the tooth. He ended up drilling the tooth down too much and exposed a nerve. I was in incredible pain and ended up having to go to an emergency dental office because it was the weekend. He also nicked up the adjacent teeth with the drill. due to all the damage Vasu did, I ended up having to get a root canal. When I told Vasu that I intended to sue him, he made a deal to pay for the emergency dental visit, root canal and the crown that my new dentist was going to put in. He also had me sign a release that I wouldn't file a complaint and not sue him. It was like this guy has been this scenario on a regular bases. He was very nonchalant about the whole thing and the release was a form letter that he has on hand. The kicker was that my new dentist looked at Vasu's ex rays and determined that there was never a crack in the tooth as Vasu indicated thereby I never needed a crown in the first place. Stay away from this butcher. He's no good!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2015

I live out of State. While visiting FL, I broke a tooth, so I went to See Dr. Vasudev. He said I needed a crown. After 5 visits with him, cutting my gums several times & while drilling, the drill slipped and he cut the back of my mouth & had to use special prescrip. mouthwash for a few wks. While Dr. V.'s assistant was taking an impression of the tooth, she left it in too long & out popped my permanent crown adjacent to it. After I returned back to my home State, my dentist did not like the quality of the work and said to keep an eye on it. He had to do a lot of cement removal around the new crown. Months later, my new FL crown became sore. I was developing an infection under the crown resulting in a root canal and new crown at my expense. . I had a very bad experience with this dentist and assistant and I do not recommend them.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

This is the 1st time I visited this dentist due to my insurance & will be my last. He clean my teeth in less than 5 minutes and the staff did not provide any services after the doctor finished cleaning my teeth and left the room and did not come back to give me back my partial. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2013

i have been seeing Dr.Vasu for 5 years. he is a good and patient dentist. he takes the time to explain your dental issues to you. he does good work.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2012