Ratings for Dr. Susan A. Chappelle

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014

Don't go to her Please! She doesn't take the time to see about her patients. She is in and out with no regard to the patient. Her nurse is kind and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

SHE WAS WONDERFUL WHEN SHE DELIVERED MY SON TWO YEARS AGO, BUT I HAVE BEEN CALLING FOR 3 DAYS TO GET AN APPT FOR SOME PROBLEMS I AM HAVING AND NO ONE HAS RETURNED MY CALLS!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2012

After 3 appointments with Dr. Chappelle, STILL NO CURE for vaginal DISCHARGE AFTER ONE YEAR OF HER HEALTH CARE! She never took a culture on the first two visits, I HAD TO INSIST ON THE 3RD VISIT! The medicine she precribed after the culture did not work. Now still have this infection for a year now.... She is in and out of examining room like a flash, WAY TOO BUSY TO FIND OUT WHAT IS WRONG, TOTALLY INCOMPETENT AND VERY POOR HEALTH CARE EXPERIENCE from this gal, AND CLINIC! I complained to the administrator, who said she would call me back, still waiting after two weeks! Do not use her, go someplace else!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

She is the worst Dr. in this town. I went in for spotting in early pregnancy and the first thing she said to me was you need a DNC today. She never did blood work or anything like that. She seemed to be much more worried about the money portion rather than my heath. She then had me go out a back door because she didn't want the other patient to see me upset. I wouldn't even recommend her to my enemy.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2011