Ratings for Dr. Mark Josephson

Easiily the best family generalist I have known and used. I am 81. Russell W. Ramsey, Ph.D., D. Min. Lt. Col., Ret. US Army

flag | Submitted September 19, 2016

Great family doctor that really cares about his patients.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Great family doctor!! He has been our MD for 4 years.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014

Been with Dr. Josephson for over a year. As a diabetic with high blood pressure my health has improved tremendously since I have bben treated by Dr. Josephson. He is a Doctor that takes his time and listens to you! Is he late with your appointment at times, Yes, but I believe this is because he does take the time to insure your good health!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2013

Dr. Josephson is a great doctor, very thorough. Biggest complaint is:I have had several visits with him & not one has been on time. Really think that the office is overbooking him. May I suggest that they read the signs that they have placed on the back of each of the exam room doors. Reads something like, the office knows that the patients time is very important... PROVE IT!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2012

Dr Josephson, Was my Dr. In pace Fl. He is the best Dr, That I've have know in my life..If it takes me going to Naples, Fl to see him again ....I will for sure! You are the best Dr.Josephson.?

flag | Submitted July 18, 2012

Dr. Mark Josephson's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota, Duluth School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)