Ratings for Dr. Gregory R. Filion

Best Experience I've ever had getting my teeth drilled out. I'll admit I was taken aback as I walked in there was a difficult customer who refused to provide her social security number, and was using a tone all to familiar to myself being in customer service- the tone of disrespect. Despite my initial trepidation, the experience was pleasant as they were able to maneuver around the troubled client, and the service was top-notch. I'd recommend to anyone

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Rude Rude Rude Dentist. Dr. Fillion gave me an exam and said all was good. I get in the chair and the hygienist tells me that I need extra cleaning because of build up on my teeth and swollen gums?? What? I was just told all was fine by the dentist. I asked to speak to the dentist as I was confused. He told me he was only speaking about having no cavities. So I asked again what was wrong with my gums/teeth and he says "I feel like I'm repeating myself, you need a 2nd cleaning'. I said to him, I feel like I'mm repeating myself because I keep asking you a question that you won't answer. Office staff was nice but I told them I would not be back due to the dentist. If you have a dr that cannot explain to you your condition or answer questions without insulting you, then you don't deserve my business.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2017

Dr. Filion is one of the rudest people I have ever met. I would never recommend his practice to anyone. Dr. Peter is a much friendlier and more knowledgeable dentist.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

best dentist ..... I go out of my way to recommend dr filion

flag | Submitted August 14, 2012