Ratings for Dr. Philip C. TOWNSEND

He is a great doctor. He is also great with kids. He as helped my 8 year old son adjusting to the new school and anxiety. Dr. Townsend is the only doctors that works nights and weekends(that i know). My son is loves going with him and I am very happy with him as well.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

I have known Dr Townsend since 1985 when he helped two of our sons adjust to our move to Texas. I was so impressed by his insight and successful advice that I then started to see him. He gave me the tools to get through some very difficult times, including the death of my husband. I trust him and value his experience and wisdom.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2015

Known this guy since 94. Very flexible scheduling, very helpful and understanding, surely that extra miler. 20 years and no complications. Dont know how you do it doc, but keep up the good work.-shaun

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

Dr Townsend is a very dedicated Dr. He always goes the extra mile and is very insightful and caring. I wasn't too sure what to expect seeing a psychologist but found Dr Townsend to be very easy to talk to. His office is very comfortable and I was amazed at his flexibility in scheduling.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Townsend is an amazing psychologist, he will work with you on scheduling appointments, he is one of the only doctors that works nights and weekends, which means that his staff is usually gone when you arrive for night appointments, just sit and wait and be patient, he is worth the wait, I saw him after my divorce, my kids have seen him. I always feel better about myself when I leave his office. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2013

Very disappointed! I called two weeks ago to make an apptt for my husband. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. We scheduled a night appt and she requested my husband arrive 30 mins early to fill out paperwork. We arrived as requested and the Dr never got up to greet us. After sitting in the waiting room for 15 mins my husband knocked on the window still no acknowledgement. We sat another 5 mins and another appt showed up. He quickly came to greet her, told us we were way to early and that she right on time. He asked to come in and said he'd see in in 45 mins. Are you kidding me? Common courtesy would've been for him to come out greet us, give us any paperwork, not IGNORE us. Needless to say we walked out and searching for a Dr with professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013