Ratings for Dr. Julia E. GOMEZ

Absolute total disappointment. Not only is she condescending but her staff is horrible. I don't cry easy. After my appointment her staff and Dr. Gomez made me cry. My mother has dementia, newly diagnosed & gets lost easy. She's fine as long as I'm with her. (I'm disabled and unable to drive) We were late and apologized repeatedly to her & her staff. (Because they continued to bring it up & even called me @home to scold me more after my appt) Even after I explained her condition they said that I ruined their day because they are on time & I should be too, I messed up all of their patients experience because I was late & I was causing them to have to work too hard! I was late by 5 minutes! After seeing me once for 10 minutes, she determines that she has to take me off of meds she doesn't feel I need from a doctor that I've seen for 14 years!! Ridiculous!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2014

She took time with me but did not take me seriously. Overall, I felt that she was dismissive.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2014

Dr. Julia E. GOMEZ's Credentials

• Spanish

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1995)