Ratings for Dr. David K. Hunter

Dr. Hunter has removed all of my children's wisdom teeth over the years. Now, I have need of his services. I've experienced the same high level, and quality, of care as they did.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

Dr. Hunter and his staff are absolutely some of the best people I have ever come across in any doctors office. They were all so very swwet. Every single person in that office was truly invested in my level of comfort. I didnt wait long at all and i was in and out before i even knew what was goin on. Dr. Hunter must have done an amazing job because day after i feel like i could go running!!!! He is an extremely skilled doctor who clearly has a love for what he does. He genuinly interested in making it an easy experience. Im so grateful to have had him do this procedure. I would strongly reccomend that anyone who needs oral surgery go no where else.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2014

A great experience with Dr. Hunter and the staff. Truly enjoyed working with them. Made my 13 yr old son very comfortable and he had no pain even after going home. Great customer service!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014

I had a great experience with Dr.Hunter and his assistant Jamie. I was very impressed by the overall quality of service and level of professionalism, as well as the efficiency of the whole process. I was in and out in less than half an hour for an extraction, and felt very welcome and comfortable with the personnel. I would highly recommend Dr. Hunter to anyone. Eric Futscher MD

flag | Submitted February 4, 2014

Dr. Hunter and his staff are awesome. On time, very informative, and my results were exactly as I was told.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2013

Such a professional and knowledgeable staff. Dr. Hunter was a pleasure and gave his undivided attention to us explaining step by step details of my daughter's procedure. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2013

NTFOS is a first-class surgical dental practice that I would highly recommend. I have been a patient of Dr. Hunter for several years and have had 2 extractions and two implants. Not only were the procedures smooth and painless, even without sedation, the outcomes have been successful. Everyone at the office is friendly, very knowledgeable and skilled at their particular job. They are proactive, anticipate needs and provide excellent care. It doesn’t get better than this!

flag | Submitted September 9, 2013

Dr. David K. Hunter's Credentials

• Baylor College Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Grapevine, TX