Ratings for Dr. Abdol Memar-Zia

flag | Submitted September 5, 2014

This Doctor is not a good choice if you want to be held in competent hands. My neighbor was under his care and died of Stomach Cancer after he had obviously missed her diagnosis way too late. His staff is always too young and inexperienced, and lacks professionalism. It feels as if he needs a lesson in current protocols and ways to express himself with current patients and clientele. He seems like a good person, not just as a Doctor. Sad to have to say this about him and his medical practice.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

He was close-minded, ultra-conservative and uninformed on the modern advancements common knowledge that were needed for my particular medical problem. Advised me to stop medication I needed, when it is specifically advised not to do so arubtply.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Abdol Memar-Zia's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've been a patient of Dr. Zia for 20 years. He's always had a very good staff which I feel is a reflection of him and his compassion for his patients."

September 5, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2468029'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.8

February 6, 2014