Ratings for Dr. Christina Ralph

What makes a good therapist? To me, it's the ability to synthesize one's own life experiences-- combined with the willingness to project beyond that and truly "get" someone who has had vastly different experiences than what the therapist might have had, or knows. Ideally, the best therapists have an almost innate ability to straddle both worlds. Dr. Ralph is one of these "unicorns," in my opinion. Despite what egregious sins that I committed, and discussed with her, she was able to be non-judgmental and offered compassion, understanding, and forgiveness. I hurt someone very badly in my life, and couldn't seem to get out of an ongoing death spiral. I was peering into a deep, dark abyss. But, she NEVER gave up on me, and helped my step back from the brink of my own devastation. I can only think that she does this with and for others--both in her job as a therapist, but also in her personal life. She has no peer.

Submitted October 6, 2015

I've had serious mental health issues for over 25 years. Not once, in all of that time, was I able to find someone who could truly help me. And then I became a patient of Dr. Ralph. Through painstaking, patient, and good old-fashioned hard work, she has made a huge difference. I am, and always will be, extraordinarily grateful to her. On many levels, I owe her my life.

Submitted October 3, 2015

I can't possibly imagine having a better therapist than Dr. Ralph. She's informed, empathetic, highly competent, and very clear about what she can and cannot do. I felt very safe in her hands. I recommend her, unreservedly. She's just a great therapist, and a better person.

Submitted October 3, 2015