Ratings for Dr. Valerio Frank Bariletti

The staff is ok Nurse pract. is wonderful Dr B. a very smart dr way ahead of his time.very knowledgable in his field the practice manager is very informative and always nice

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

over prescribes medical tests which are more financially beneficial to the doctors than to the patient.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2010

I have placed 2 messages into the office for my results a month ago and still no return call from the Doctor. The office staff is highly disorganized and tried to process my bloodwork 1st through my old insurance and then medicare even though my new insurance was given to them.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2010

Pleasant office and staff nurses are very informative they work very quickly

flag | Submitted July 10, 2010

The staff in this office are unhappy and make it known. They are unorganized and unreliable. There is always a wait of more than 1/2 hour. Dr. B is VERY knowledgable and thorough, but also does not appear to enjoy his job or his patients.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2009

Dr. B seemed like a knowledgeable guy, or at least fond of throwing around medical terms. He's a bit spastic/neurotic, sometimes talking a bit too rapidly and running around in circles. Overall I think he knew what he was doing. The staff on the other hand ranged from robotic and impersonal to friendly and scatterbrained. This is not an office I'd describe as a 'well-oiled machine', but if you have a bit of patience it's not too bad.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2009

Very knowledgeable and concerned doctor. Always willingto answer questions.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

I went to this Dr. twice. Both times I was left waiting for over an hour in the waiting room, then left again for another 45 minutes in examination room before seeing the Dr. I switched Dr.s'. I think he is overrated. I have a really good Dr. now, I've never waited more then 10 minutes(:

flag | Submitted May 13, 2008

I'm happy with Dr. Bariletti, Dr. Collins and the wonderful staff of the office!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2008

I've been seeing Dr. Bariletti for close to 20 years. I'm comfortable with his practice and with the the services I receive there.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2008

Dr. Valerio Frank Bariletti's Credentials

• Chinese

• Univ Di Roma-La Sapienza, Fac Di Med E Chirurgia, Roma, Italy (Grad. 1982)

Oxford