Ratings for Dr. Gagandeep S. Mangat

Rude staff, you will wait a long time. I believe that you might get sicker waiting in a room full of coughing people like their waiting room.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

When I called to schedule an x-ray, I was asked if I wanted an appointment or to "walk in". I scheduled an appointment. I came 15 min earlier to fill out papers. 45 mimutes past my appointment time I was still waiting. Several people who came 15-20 min after me were taken. I asked to talk to the office manager after I had my X-ray. I waited at least 4 more min until the very annoyed tall blond finally came out of her office. When I asked why I made an appointment if not taken within a reasonable time she explained that there is nothing she can do if they got behind. She was obnoxious and sarcastic in her attitude. She thought she was "cute" in her tone when she said, "Have a nice day" as I was leaving. Her management skills are poor as are her intrapersonal skills and her problem solving abilities. I recommend that people go elsewhere, I certainly will.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2012

Dr. Gagandeep S. Mangat's Credentials

• Northeastern Ohio Universities College Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)