Ratings for Dr. David Abayev

Dr. Abayev is an amazing doctor. I highly recommend him. He's very nice and helpful . his exam are explain in full detail.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015

Dr Abayev is an amazing doctor .I have a patient of Dr Abayev forever now .Dr Abayev exams are always thorough and fully explained in detail.Dr Abayevs procedures are always thorough and fully explained just recently I had a procedure he talked me right through it and I did not feel a thing . Dr Abayev always goes above and beyond for me and all his patients.Dr Abayev has a heart as big as gold he is kind compassionate and dedicated and he is a true asset to me .Dr Abayev has always called me back in a emergency. Over the years Dr Abayev and I grew like family.I know I am in good hands with Dr Abayev

flag | Submitted June 5, 2015

Dr Abayev has been my Dr for years. Dr Abayev medical are always through and Dr Abayev explains everything to you in full detail .Dr Abayev always goes above and beyond the call of duty with all his patients .I feel very confident with Dr Abayev he has a heart of gold treats his patients with respect dignity and respect.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2015

I went to Dr. Abayev a couple of times for regular checkups and such. He is really nice and caring. His staff is nice but you do have to wait a while to be seen. He is only a gyno though, because after I got pregnant I had to find an obstetrician.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2010

Dr. David Abayev's Credentials

• French

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 2001)