Dr. Luis F. Alicea

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Luis F. Alicea

The entire experience was five star. I felt very comfortable, the staff was very friendly, professional, & caring. Dr. Alicea was awesome, answered all my questions, very confident, professional, & very assuring. I felt total trust in his abilities to not only restore my smile, be able to eat, to be able to have a life once again. I have total confidence & faith in Dr. Alicea. It was a rewarding experience.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Had 4 teeth pulled today, and doing great. Staff was professional and helpful. Dr. Alicea is the best oral surgeon I've been to. His assistant (sorry can't remember his name) was very informative and caring. It's been 7 hours now, and the bleeding has stopped and the pain is minimal. I have to end up getting all my teeth pulled, and I will return to Orofacial for all my work. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

I recently had Oral surgery by Dr. Alicea. He explains everything in advance in takes his time. I'm extremely satisfied with Dr. Alicea. He has great follow-up and is available if needed. I recommend Dr. Alicea without reservation.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2018

Dr. Luis F Alicea at the Orofacial in Kissimmee is the best at what he does and is very genteel an makes shore I am numb before he takes teeth out.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2018

Every person working there is attentive, kind, respectful, and makes you feel welcome. Dr. Alicea did a wonderful job on my surgery, was efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. Dr. Antonos in my post-ops was absolutely wonderful and kind. The nurses were knowledgeable and helpful and made me feel at ease before, during, and after surgery. Everyone seems genuinely concerned about the well-being of all the patients. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2018

I remember being so scared but my dentist, Dr. Luis Alicea, made me feel so comfortable and relaxed. I was probably in there for 15 to 30 minutes and I had to get all four of my wisdom tooth removed.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

I'm very glad I have Dr. Alicea and his team working hard to fix the damage caused by such a potentially deadly, very painful and damaging accident.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2017

Dr. Luis Alicea and his staff on Orofacial Waterford are very personable and professional. I had major issue with insurance denying my daughters surgery coverage. Dr. Alicea's surgery scheduler, Carolina, worked diligently to resolve the issue.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2017

Dr. Alicea was awesome throughout the entire process from post implant to follow up visits. He and his staff were highly friendly and professional and made me feel comfortable and confident in having a dental implant. He explained every detail of the process and that I was a good candidate following a thorough checkup. I have never experienced any pain or discomfort from post implant to follow up checkups. I highly recommend Dr. Alicea of Orofacial Dental Implant Surgery located 7352 Stonerock Circle, Orlando, FL.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Julio Pagan - Orlando, FL My son had his wisdom teeth removed. The customer service and patient care was beyond reproach. I highly recommend that you consider Orofacial for any oral or maxillofacial surgery needs. Thank you Dr. Alicea!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2017

Dr. Luis F. Alicea's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Luis F. Alicea graduated from the University of Puerto Rico with a Bachelor in General Science in 1994 and a Doctor of Dental Medicine in 1998. Dr. Alicea participated in an Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Externship at the University of Puerto Rico, followed by an Externship at Massachusetts General Hospital at Harvard University. In 1999, he completed a one year Internship at Jackson Memorial Hospital at the University of Miami. Dr. Alicea returned to the University of Puerto Rico to complete a 4-year residency training program in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery in 2003. Dr. Alicea was in private practice in Orlando from 2003 until 2009. After that, he decided to take a position at the University of Alabama in Birmingham as an Adjunct Assistant Professor while his wife completed dental specialty training in Endodontics. Through his extensive training, Dr. Alicea was involved in the full scope of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, including cosmetic surgical procedures. These include, but are not limited to dentoalveolar surgery, IV sedation, TMJ surgical management, orthognathics, trauma, pathology and implants. He is Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Alicea is a member of numerous professional organizations including the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, the American Dental Association, Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons, Florida Dental Association, Central Florida District Dental Association, the Dental Society of Greater Orlando, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, the Pan-American Dental Association, and subscribes to their codes of ethics. Dr. Alicea is also a member of the American Dental Society of Anesthesiology and the Florida Dental Society of Anesthesiology. He is affiliated with area Hospitals including Orlando Regional Medical Center, Arnold Palmer Hospital and Dr. P. Phillips Hospital.

• English
  • Spanish

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Dentistry (Grad. 2003)

• Dental implant surgery