Ratings for Dr. Lorraine H. Dajani

excellent. she spends time listens, and has provied some new avenues that I had not tried.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Awesome Dr. She is very attentive to your needs and spends as much time with you as you need. I appreciate her!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I go to Dr. Dajani for Osteoporosis. She was recommended to me by my OB/GYN. I think she is very nice and seems quite knowledgeable. I only see her once a year, but have never had any problems.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2006

I have never had a problem with dr. dajani. but I have had tooooooo many with her nurse . I have a thyroid disease I take high doses of syntroid.I had been going to dr. dajani for a number of years. In this time I was always given a year on my refills . One time my pharmacist called and got a refill update ,I was given a refill for another twelve months as always .When they ran out again I had forgotten to make an appointment for a docters visit.I called and ask for just enough until I could see the doctor I was told by dr. dajani's nurse she would not give me any . I ask to speek to the doctor she told me she was out out town for three weeks. I told her I couldn't go off my throid pills. she told me that was my problem.I tried to tell her my throat swells up if I don't take my pills she told me to call 911.. I really would like to think dr.dajani doesn't know about this behavior BUT I do think she would have to!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Dr. Lorraine H. Dajani's Credentials

• Univ Nac De La Plata, Fac De Cien Med, La Plata, Argentina (Grad. 1982)