Ratings for Dr. Lorraine H. Dajani

Very compassionate. I've enjoyed being a patient of Dr. Dajani for the best few years. However I believe the state of the healthcare system has caused the attentiveness to decrease. On my last visit, I met with her for about 5-10 minutes before being ushered off to the check out line. As we walked down the hall she continued our consultation giving me advice while walking backwards to check out. Then I noticed also that my medical records indicated certain assumptions rather than observations. For example my feet were noted to be in good health but I've never removed my shoes at her office. And finally the wait time is always long, and they never run on time. I think Dr. Dajani is spectacular but I think she is just forced to crank through patients so fast it's like going through the Express line at walmart.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

excellent. she spends time listens, and has provied some new avenues that I had not tried.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

Awesome Dr. She is very attentive to your needs and spends as much time with you as you need. I appreciate her!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010

I go to Dr. Dajani for Osteoporosis. She was recommended to me by my OB/GYN. I think she is very nice and seems quite knowledgeable. I only see her once a year, but have never had any problems.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2006

I have never had a problem with dr. dajani. but I have had tooooooo many with her nurse . I have a thyroid disease I take high doses of syntroid.I had been going to dr. dajani for a number of years. In this time I was always given a year on my refills . One time my pharmacist called and got a refill update ,I was given a refill for another twelve months as always .When they ran out again I had forgotten to make an appointment for a docters visit.I called and ask for just enough until I could see the doctor I was told by dr. dajani's nurse she would not give me any . I ask to speek to the doctor she told me she was out out town for three weeks. I told her I couldn't go off my throid pills. she told me that was my problem.I tried to tell her my throat swells up if I don't take my pills she told me to call 911.. I really would like to think dr.dajani doesn't know about this behavior BUT I do think she would have to!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2006

Dr. Lorraine H. Dajani's Credentials

• Univ Nac De La Plata, Fac De Cien Med, La Plata, Argentina (Grad. 1982)

Great West Life