You may also like

Rate Dr. Thomas W. Loeb

Dr. Thomas W. Loeb's Ratings

I never bother to write online reviews, but Dr. Loeb and the work he did for me impacted my life in such positive ways, I feel moved to share.

I discovered Dr. Loeb when I was 27 years old. I had been working as a professional actress in New York for about 3 years at the time and had been modeling for 1 year after a series of fortunate events. While I was relatively confident young woman, I had been plagued for years with hating my nose. My nose wasn't terrible or huge, just a little too bulbous at the tip and (after a break in college) a bit wide at the bridge. For years I tried to forget about it and be comfortable despite of it. But after seeing myself of TV numerous times and then in modeling pictures, I realized I was not able to shake this dissatisfaction with my face. I liked how I looked, except for my nose. And it began to effect my ability to be a good actress and model. I was too self-conscious. I was always worried about how my nose looked on camera. When I would see myself, all I could see was my nose.

After getting a referral from a model friend, who at first had told me a "friend" of her's had a phenomenal nose job from Dr. Loeb but later admitted it was her perfect nose that was in fact the work of Dr. Loeb, I decided to make an appointment. What struck me the most about my friend's nose was that it didn't look fake like a lot of cookie cutter nose jobs that you see, it looked like a unique nose that suited her face.

Soon as I sat down in Dr. Loeb's office I immediately felt comfortable. Dr. Loeb's bedside manner is phenomenal. He never made me feel flawed or scrutinized, he simply helped me see how a few slight changes to my nose could help me bring out the beauty of the rest of my face instead of overpowering it. The imaging he did really sold me on the procedure and I booked a rhinoplasty for a few weeks later.

After a quick recovery period, my bandages came off and there was the nose of my dreams, the nose he had projected with his imaging software, the nose that I had before I became a teenager and it grew just a little too round. I couldn't believe how much I suddenly loved my face!

I can honestly say, that personally this nose job was the best thing I could ever do for myself. I no longer was plagued with self-consciousness surrounding my nose, and as a result I became a much better actress and model. I was no longer obsessing in my head over what my nose looked like. I now trusted I was beautiful and really got over a lot of my vanity and insecurity and was able to focus on my job. My modeling clients didn't even notice the rhinoplasty, they just thought I was looking incredible all of a sudden (I dyed my hair to throw off the transition).

In the 6 years since my rhinoplasty, I have been in to see Dr. Loeb a couple more times. I now trusted him implicitly. When I asked him about the deepening expression lines on my forehead, he encouraged me to wait on botox, explaining the possibility of it changing my look while I was still this young. That only raised my confidence and respect for him, he really wanted me to look my best and most natural. When I went to him for a subtle lip enhancement, he gave me just that, an incredibly natural but fuller lip (using filler), that again no one could quite put their finger on.

I now tell all my friends considering having enhancement work done to go to Dr. Loeb. He is a true artist with his patient's best interest at heart. As an actress and a model, having bad work done could have completely damaged my career. I feel so lucky I found Dr. Loeb. He freed me from my self-consciousness surrounding my nose, made me more beautiful, and contributed greatly to my confidence and longevity in my career. I am still modeling into my thirties and a better actress then I have ever been. I can't recommend him highly enough!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2880267].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 29, 2015

Dr. Thomas Loeb is a miracle worker and he has changed my life tremendously. I am a 24 year old female and I had a rhinoplasty performed by Dr. Loeb on July 1st and the results are phenomenal. Keep in mind it has been 2 weeks post-op and I look amazing. You wouldn't even think I had anything done if you didn't know me before. I healed very well, swelling and bruising was very minimal post surgery. Prior to surgery, I had a humped nose and wide tip. We narrowed the nostrils and lowered the hump. I met with Dr. Loeb 2 times ( 1 time consultation and 1 time a week before surgery), he took pictures and with computer imaging I was able to get an idea of how the results would look. Dr. Loeb answered all questions I had and made me feel confident and comfortable from the start. I stumbled upon Dr. Loeb when I was looking for a good plastic surgeon on the internet. I saw he had been featured on TV and big time magazines such as Allure as one of the top doctors. He has extensive before and after pictures with results on his website. At first, I couldn't find too many reviews on Dr. Loeb that is why I am taking the time to write one on here to help you folks out there with your decision. I had wished more patients had taken the time to write reviews however, on his website there are extensive before and after pictures like I said before. Additionally, Dr. Loeb's entire staff is friendly, caring, professional and accommodating to your needs. Love all the lovely ladies working at the NYC office, O'real, Irena, Lisa & Heidi. I never had to wait more than 5 minutes. Post operation, the nurses were taking care of all of my needs, I don't have 1 complaint. Dr. Loeb is continuing to see me post-op to ensure everything is healing properly and always answers any questions I may have or concerns. Dr. Loeb is patient and has a gentle touch. Plus he is a perfectionist, this is a definitely a quality you want in a surgeon! I just had an appointment with Dr. Loeb last week and I am seeing him again on July 29. Unlike many others, Dr. Loeb genuinely loves what he does and he is great at what he does. If you are considering plastic surgery, I would highly recommend doing yourself a favor, and schedule a consultation with Dr. Loeb. Keep in mind it is a scary thing to trust anyone to do work on your face but I have 100% confidence and trust in Dr. Loeb. The results were so natural, he gave me the nose I should have been born with. All my colleagues at work keep telling me how I look even more beautiful but they can't quite tell what I had done! The way I am feeling is indescribable, I am forever grateful to Dr. Loeb. All my life when I looked in the mirror and pictures all I can see is my nose. Now, I love looking at myself in the mirror. Saving towards this self improvement and trusting Dr. Loeb to make this change was the best decision I have made in my 24 years. Like another patient wrote below, he is truly an artist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2870372].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2015

I don't usually post comments on the internet, however I felt I needed to give Dr. Thomas Loeb the credit he truly deserves. I came to Dr. Loeb for a revision rhinoplasty after having had two prior surgeries with Dr. Norman Pastorek. My experience with Dr. Pastorek was more than terrible. Unhappy with my results feeling angry and cheated. I was anxious to meet Dr. loeb after my second surgery swelling was gone. Not only was he compassionate toward me and what I had been through, I felt really confident after the consultation that he was more than capable to do the job and in a different league than other surgeons. My surgery went smooth and painless and was done in his own surgery room. This I preferred to being a large hospital. Now that all the swelling is gone, I am very happy with the results! He gave me the nose I envisioned in my head all along. It's beautiful, straight, no hump and still natural looking. Dr. loeb is incredible, and will be my plastic surgeon for life.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2461530].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2014

Dr. Loeb is truly an artist. I can not even explain how happy I am with my results. While my nose was not terrible, I was always uncomfortable with the shape/size. He knew exactly what to do and made it softer and basically perfect. Most people do not know I had work done, but can see a change. I have received numerous compliments, and feel better than ever. He is truly an artist. I would go back to him in a heart-beat and recommend anyone to him for any work. He is smart, professional, and confident. His staff is also amazing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019743].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

I had a lower face/neck lift and when the bandages were removed after two days, there was no bruising and hardly any swelling. I was extremely happy with the results, which looked completely natural, yet eliminated the jowls and sagging neck. I was anxious not to look as though I had had cosmetic surgery, and I am thrilled that I could get such wonderful results and still look natural. All in all, I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019742].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

God works through this mans hands. Sheer talent that words alone can not entirely express . .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019741].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 8, 2013

I’m 24 years old and in June of this year I decided for the first time in my life to do something about an issue that had been affecting me for over 10 years. Both of my areolas were disproportionately large compared to the rest of my breast. This was a huge cause of insecurity and anguish for me. I had a terrible time undressing in front of my boyfriends, couldn’t change in front of my girl friends, and didn’t even like to look at myself in the mirror naked; my breasts were a cause of constant shame. I can say with my hand in my heart, he works with extreme integrity and is probably the most talented and skilled aesthetic plastic surgeon in NYC. Not just that, he and his team are the most kind and dedicated group of people. The outcome of this surgery was beyond what I ever expected. My areolas and breasts look amazing, I love looking at myself in the mirror now, all thanks to Dr. Loeb, this man radically changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019740].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

I recommend Dr Loeb to anyone that will listen to me. I had a tummy tuck and Lipo 8 years ago done by Dr. Loeb. I don't care what he charges. The peace of mind I have when I had my operation was well worth it. I have a friend that had surgery at the same time and went elsewhere, at a lower price. She has a horrible surgical scar below the belly and the navel never healed. I have a faded line and no one knows I had surgery. WHen I need A face lift I will only go to him. He is soothing, understanding, extremely knowledgeable artistic genius. BElieve me you will not regret going to him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr. Loeb's since my first set of implants 23 years ago. Over the past few years I developed scar tissue and I needed to have my original implants removed and replaced in June 2013. But, in those 23 years the look of my implants never changed since the day I got them. My first set were placed above the muscle, and the new ones are under the muscle. Because of this change and the scar tissue removal I expected to be in a lot of pain and was afraid I'd have to take pain medicine - which I am not a fan of doing ever. Discomfort was so minimal I didn't have to take anything after the second I woke up from surgery. I was beyond pleased with the results. Just like my first surgery, Dr. Loeb did a beautiful job the second time around and exceeded my expectations - he is a truly amazing doctor. I wouldn't go to anyone else for plastic surgery. He is caring and attentive - he calls and texts to check in within the next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019738].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 23, 2013

I was referred to Dr. Loeb by a friend for a tummy tuck, breast lift/reduction. I had wanted this done for many years, although at a normal weight and many years of consistent exercise I had a belly that would not go away. Pregnancy had left my breasts saggy. I was afraid to have surgery for fear something would happen to me. From the moment I met Dr. Loeb I was instantly put at ease. He is a master at his practice. My tummy looks beautiful as do my breasts. He and his staff are extremely patient and warm. I also stayed over night at his facility and his private nurses were wonderful. He is always available for questioned and concerns. He is definitely more expensive than Long Island prices but in my opinion you get what you pay for. He went over in my surgery time to be certain everything was perfect. That's the difference. Highly, highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2019737].votes_count ]]