Ratings for Dr. Michael Garrison

Dr. Garrison is a fantastic Oncologist. During my time being treated for colo-rectal cancer, Dr. Garrison was my "go to" doctor, the one whose opinion and insight I could always trust and count on. Of all the physicians I encountered in my battle with cancer, Dr. Garrison always "gave it to me straight", and was in my corner whenever I needed him. One caveat I will add, is that Dr. Garrison is a bit of an "odd duck": he doesn't dress the greatest, and it's not unusual to see him a bit disheveled, and he has a habit of closing his eyes while he speaks with you. I liken him to a super-genius with some interpersonal quirks. I'll gladly take his quirky manner, self-deprecating humor, modesty, etc. so long as it comes along with his dedication to his patients and incredible knowledge, empathy and availability. I can't say enough good about him. The one tough part is that he spends so much time with patients, he tends to run a bit late. But again, this is a good thing in disguise.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

Dr. Michael Garrison's Credentials

• Farsi

• New York Medical College (Grad. 1989)