Ratings for Dr. Hans E. Blaakman

Dr. Blaakman 2 surgeries on my left foot. In each case he was very informative, thorough, I can barely tell where the incisions were made. His office staff is kind and helpful they look out for you when it comes to cost and payment. I would recommend, and have recommended him to others.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2015

Very knowledgeable. The experience I had within this practice was great from the time I walked in the door until the time I left. The doctor was very helpful and made me feel like he was personable with me. He talked to me at a level of understanding that I would understand, unlike some doctors use big words and confuse you

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Staff was not very nice. Nurse was rude , and was not helpful

flag | Submitted December 18, 2012

Very thorough, took time to hear my issues, very knowledgeable, and a great fellow! I have no complaints and am comfortably satisfied with the service I recieved!!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr. Blaakman and his staff were amazing. He told us what was going to happen every step of the way (I had a Bunionectomy). He reassured us, told us what to expect and called me personally to see how I was doing after the surgery. My foot looks fabulous, the scar looks great too and I haven't even started with Maderma yet! and within 7 weeks I am healed and walking without pain. The staff at Upstate Foot Care were the best. Helpful, knowledgable, curtious and kind--they were like family, only better!! I was pleased with everything; the outcome, and even the amount not covered by insurance was right where Dr. Blaakman estimated it to be.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Hans E. Blaakman's Credentials

• Pennsylvania College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Gaffney, SC