Ratings for Dr. Nancy L. Borman

Staff is pleasant, she has always been on time for my appointments, with no unreasonable waiting time for me. So far she seems knowledgeable, and helpful. Course if I suddenly die I can't exactly update this.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2011

Very unprofessional. I had an appointment scheduled for a medical exam to keep my pilot's license current. She canceled the appointment without any notice. He assistant said she tried to contact me but I have them the wrong number. When we reviewed the number of file it was correct. The sudden cancellation combined with the lack of notice created a real problem in my life. No apologies offered for the need to cancel a scheduled appointment, no attempt to reschedule me with another doctor. No apology for the clerical failure about the phone number on their part. A frustrating experience with meaningful negative consequences for my ability to fly.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2010