Ratings for Dr. Gary Y. Huang

The appointment with this 'Dr' was appalling, offensive and unprofessional. I've worked in healthcare, in very professional environments, and personally stood in for a real Doctor to give a former United States President some injections. Huang disrespected me, and couldn't look me in the eye. Don't subject yourself to substandard care from anyone !

flag | Submitted February 15, 2014

he is probably one of rudest doctors i've met. he does not know certain medications that he should. I hates explaining thing's. I would never refer anyone to him. Also, he homophobic.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2012

Dr. Huang is an excellent. He take time to listen to his patients and is very, very through. I would highly recommend him and his staff to look after your medical needs.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

Spent a lot of time reviewing my records. Gave me a lot of options for my care. Very professional.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2011

Dr. Gary Y. Huang's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Diego, Sch Of Med, La Jolla Ca 92093 (Grad. 1995)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=2466362'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.7

February 6, 2014
  • First Name changed from "GARY" to "GARY Y."

April 8, 2012