Ratings for Dr. Hitesh K. Patel

Do not under any circumstances have this doctor treat you for TMJ. I am in way more pain and discomfort then I was prior to seeing him. I have never met a doctor and staff (Desiree) that was so resistant to patient feedback who was reacting negatively to the treatment they were receiving. I even spoke to several lawyers regarding a potential mal practice lawsuit but unfortunately none of them saw enough money in it for them. Before starting treatment I was told it would only last 4 months, over a year later I had only gotten worse by his treatment. Every time I tried discussing this with him he and his staff would basically bully me. It got to the point where my office visits became such a source of anxiety for me it became hard for me to make my appointments. All I wanted from him was to listen to me and at least acknowledge my pain but instead he made excuses and blamed it on everything other then the treatment. His assistant Desiree even called me a liar and told me my story keeps changing during a meeting (which I have recorded) and I had to excuse here from the room. When I asked her to give me examples how my story kept changing she told me “I don’t have to discuss this with you”. When she came into the room I could already tell she was looking for an argument. I have never in my life been treated with such disrespect by a medical professional as I did by that woman. She would give me ridiculous excuses like “Many times when you start treatment you are in more discomfort when you don’t wear the appliance then you were before you started”. Are you kidding me?! That’s like saying here is your open heart surgery but just so you know you will be at higher risk for a heart attack then you were before the surgery. I would mention stuff to her that she would totally dismiss, saying that’s not possible without even consulting the doctor, but when I mentioned it to him he would tell me it was possible. One time I broke my appliance. And instead of charging for materials, labor, and even a small profit he made me pay the full price (a couple thousand dollars) for a whole new treatment. He is a sales man not a doctor and only cares about lining his pockets. I eventually asked him for a refund which he refused despite the fact that Desiree offered me one in the past, which at the time I refused because I was interested in getting better and not the money. Eventually he got tired of treating me and dismissed me from the practice leaving me high and dry. As a result of his treatment I am in far worse pain and discomfort then I have ever been. Do not go see this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2018

I can’t even imagine the last response! Dr. Patel and staff was nothing but personal and perfessional! I had been in pain for 15 years; Dr. Patel relieved my face pain, ear pains and neck pain!!!! His assistant Desiree has been nothing but help!! She told me she had been thru similar issues! Desiree and dr. Patel are the office who will go beyond the call of getting you to a pain free life!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2018

His assistant Deserai is extremely rude and aggressive. He as put me in far worse pain then I was before I started to see him. When you voice your concerns he Deserai gain up on you and refuse to acknowledge what you are telling them. She has even gone so far as to call me a liar. Stay away.

flag | Submitted February 16, 2018

Dr. Patel did wonders for my daughter's TMJ pain and she felt relief on the first day of treatment.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2017

I trust Dr. Patel & his staff whole-heartedly when it comes to anything to do with my oral health; I've been a patient at his practice for a few years now and have not once had a bad or upsetting experience - everyone from the front-office staff to the Dr. go out of their way to accommodate you and your needs which I love. Have finally convinced my husband to go there too (he's otherwise scared of the Dentist :p ) and he cites how "comfortable" and "at ease" he's made to feel in this office. Cannot recommend highly enough!!

flag | Submitted January 13, 2016

I cannot stress enough how much Dr. Patel has helped me! Before going to see him, I was in a daily struggle with TMJ pain; and via a recommendation from a friend, went for a consult to his office. Started treatment the next week, and he's achieved results that 10+ years of medical visits have been useless for me!! THANK YOU DR PATEL!!! You and your office are excellent examples of what healthcare experiences should be like!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2015

fricking scammed me 2 months after the fact even after i paid up front. I paid $160 for a consultation. Then TWO MONTHS LATER, my insurance gets claims for "x-rays" around $600 that weren't included in the initial consultation. BUT I LEFT WITH NO BILL, AND NO QUOTE. No indication that I was going to get a bill. Nothing.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

For over 12 years, I have been traveling 80 miles plus to visit Dr. Hitesh Patel at Pearly Dental Care. I travel this distance because the dental work is of the highest quality. The entire staff is professional, efficient and understanding along with the standards that exceed most. I have had copious amounts of dental work done at Pearly Dental Care. Having had many crowns and restorations, I know what good quality looks and feels like. This is the place to go if you want a natural-looking, beautiful smile done with impeccable artistry and skill. I recommend Pearly Dental Care to everyone!!!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

Absolutely awful....used car salesman. Office is a pit...nurse is rude. Told me they wouldn't charge anything for the consultation....received a huge bill and fighting it now. Don't go here!! CROOKS.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr Patel and Desiree (his assistant) are great. My daughter was experiencing Jaw Pain which ended up being TMJ. However, during her initial consult, he began asking additional questions about her breathing and sleeping. Following a sleep study that was recommended by Dr. Patel, she was also diagnosed with sleep apnea (which explains her snoring and fatigue). Long story short, I wish we would have gone to him earlier. He has helped her a lot already and she is on the road to recovery. I have not had any bad experiences with him or his staff. Truly a remarkable group with an extremely knowledgeable doctor and assistant.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2014