Ratings for Dr. Mahnee Dinsmore

She was an amazing obgyn! She did an amazing delivery for my first child.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2014

I went in because of severe menstrual cycle pain. 4 weeks later I still have no results and it took 3 days to get a call back from someone at the office. My pain is so bad that I have difficulty voiding and I cannot eat anything. They told me to go to the ER, the ER told me to call my doctor. I called the doc's office back and they told me to make an appt for 2 days later. No need to point out the obvious, I am looking for a new doctor now.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

I have had very good experience with this doctor. After recommendations, as well as research I finally settled on picking Dr. Dinsmore. Very kind doctor who explains everything to you, and is extremely helpful.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2011

Wouldn't take my dead dog to her. Not board certified. Beware. Uses offices manager as a triag nurse.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2011

I met Dr. Dinsmore 3 years ago and was so impressed with the way she treated me for my annual women's check up that I knew she was the doctor I wanted to deliver my first child. I am now pregnant and so grateful she is my doctor. My only complaint is that she is so busy delivering babies (30-40 per month) that I have not been able to see her for most of my prenatal visits.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009

flag | Submitted July 7, 2008

Dr. Mahnee Dinsmore's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2001)

Commercial Insurance Company