Ratings for Dr. Kirk W. Jobe

My husband broke his neck, dove into the shallow pool. Dr Jobe did an exceptional job. My husband was pain free from the moment he woke up after surgery and went back to work 5 days later. Not only Dr Jobe is an amazing surgeon he is a wonderful person. Very nice and comforting. We still thank God for this doctor

flag | Submitted April 20, 2017

I broke my neck in 4 places in a car wreck . Dr.Jobe completed my C spine fusion almost 10 years ago. This man has restored my faith in the medical profession. His bedside manner is unparalleled. My scars are almost unnoticeable. have full mobility. I would recommend him to anyone that needs this type of medical treatment.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Although Dr.Jobe isn't taking new patients, I was lucky enough that he was on call when I was admitted to Bayfront ER after an auto accident. Dr. Jobe is the best doctor I've ever met. I was so comfortable talking with him. Also, his staff was great from the front desk, surgery coordinator to nurse and check-out. The whole process was just a good experience.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Best neurosurgeon, I was pain free from the moment I woke up from surgery.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

No only is Dr. Jobe an exceptional surgeon, he has a wonderful bedside manner. He is humble and kind. I am so grateful he was the neurosurgeon on call when my neck was broken in a hit and run auto accident. He was a calming presence in a tumultuous situation and his surgical skills allowed me to regain full mobility. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. His staff is also incredible.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I must say awesome doctor and awesome staff. I have had Dr Jobe for my last 2 surgeries on my head and when I have to have more, he is the one I want on my side. He and his staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Awesome doctor!He did a complicated neck surgery to me, it only took him an hour and 30 min. I was back on my feet in 3 days, he was very nice and polite to my family and very helpful to me. Super doctor. Thank you dr. Jobe!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Awesome...awesome..did neck surgery in me and basically fixed all the problems, got me on my feet again,literally

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Kirk W. Jobe's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Commercial Insurance Company