You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kirk W. Jobe

Although Dr.Jobe isn't taking new patients, I was lucky enough that he was on call when I was admitted to Bayfront ER after an auto accident. Dr. Jobe is the best doctor I've ever met. I was so comfortable talking with him. Also, his staff was great from the front desk, surgery coordinator to nurse and check-out. The whole process was just a good experience.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Best neurosurgeon, I was pain free from the moment I woke up from surgery.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

No only is Dr. Jobe an exceptional surgeon, he has a wonderful bedside manner. He is humble and kind. I am so grateful he was the neurosurgeon on call when my neck was broken in a hit and run auto accident. He was a calming presence in a tumultuous situation and his surgical skills allowed me to regain full mobility. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. His staff is also incredible.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

I must say awesome doctor and awesome staff. I have had Dr Jobe for my last 2 surgeries on my head and when I have to have more, he is the one I want on my side. He and his staff are awesome.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2011

Awesome doctor!He did a complicated neck surgery to me, it only took him an hour and 30 min. I was back on my feet in 3 days, he was very nice and polite to my family and very helpful to me. Super doctor. Thank you dr. Jobe!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2011

Awesome...awesome..did neck surgery in me and basically fixed all the problems, got me on my feet again,literally

flag | Submitted May 20, 2010

Dr. Kirk W. Jobe's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Although Dr.Jobe isn't taking new patients, I was lucky enough that he was on call when I was admitted to Bayfront ER after an auto accident. Dr. Jobe is the be..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best neurosurgeon, I was pain free from the moment I woke up from surgery. "

July 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "No only is Dr. Jobe an exceptional surgeon, he has a wonderful bedside manner. He is humble and kind. I am so grateful he was the neurosurgeon on call when my..."

October 10, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=246528'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 14, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=246528'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.3

February 5, 2014