Ratings for Dr. Josiah D. Nelson

Doctor Nelson is a very poor communicator, but, seems to be a good surgeon. My contact with him and his assistance Jessica was at the Krohn Clinic in Black River Falls. My biggest problem was dealing with Jessica. She doesn't know how to conduct herself around patients and is very rude. Overall she was the worst medical person I've ever had to deal with. I've been receiving medical care for nearly twenty years. She needs to go!!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

I have been with Western Wisconsin urology for 17 years for multiple issues with the same kidney. I was recently put with Dr. Nelson due to my doc retiring. I wouldn't recommend this doc to anyone. He is in business to make money and cares very little for his patients. After 17 years I left that facility and am looking forward to better times ahead. Not only is he arrogant, he also has very little knowledge on my type of kidney stones. I have learned more talking to a pharmacist, and doing my own research. Do not waste your time going to Dr. Nelson. Good luck!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

Arrogant and unempathic. Likely to arrive at quick and faulty conclusions without exploring other opinions.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Dr. Josiah D. Nelson's Credentials

• University Of Iowa College Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)

MSP/BC Med