Ratings for Dr. Ian M. Storch

excellent doc, fully recommend. good bedside manner. what all docs should be

flag | Submitted March 9, 2017

Amazing bedside manner- loves his patients. Would recommend without reservation

flag | Submitted February 26, 2017

Dr. Storch was a great doctor. I was very nervous to have my first colonoscopy and a friend recommended Dr. Storch (who treat his entire family) to me. Dr. Storch took the time to explain everything before hand and put me at ease. The day of the procedure the office staff was very kind and good at reassuring me and making me feel comfortable. After the procedure Dr Storch explained everything. My whole experience was great.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2013

Made an initial consultation appt for a colonoscopy at 7:30am (first patient of the day). Arrived 5 mins early but neither receptionist nor Dr was there. Found out receptionist call in sick and other staff did not know how to operate her computer. At 8am, front desk told me Dr still not on site. At about 8:20am, finally given some paperwork to fill out. When finished (about 8:40am) asked if Dr on site. Told yes, but with another patient! Apparently Dr began to scope his 8am patient, completely bypassing me without telling me and with no explanation. Then told by staff, "don't worry, he's fast and can see you soon." That's exactly what I want to hear, that the Dr does fast work for an important invasive procedure. I am still angry hours later that the staff and Dr. completely ignored and possibly mislead me the entire time I was there. Would you trust this guy to perform an important invasive procedure on you?

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

Dr. Ian M. Storch's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in New Hyde Park, NY