Ratings for Dr. Victor A. Schechter

A co-worker had bunion surgery with Dr. Victor Schechter many years ago. She showed me her feet and told me about him. I went to see him and had bunion surgery in both feet (Sept and Dec 2017). I am back to my 4 miles/hour walk. Really happy with results. Best doctor and staff. Never had to wait. Thanks Dr. Schechter!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Way way way way too expensive, charges more than all of the other docs in town and the service is worse.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I found it necessary to consult a doctor of Podiatry in order to deal with an ingrown toe nail. While I was in his office I realized how rarely you think about the specialty until you actually need a doctor with these skills and in my case only after I tried everything else. I was already aware of Dr Schechter because of my Wife’s experience (all of which is positive) with him. I had also seen him myself for a problem with athlete’s foot which was resolved to my satisfaction. When I made the decision to deal with my problem I realized that I could not deal with it myself. I needed professional help resolve this long standing problem. I went for an office visit where he examined my toe and explained what needed to be done .He also explained that I was likely to experience slight pain as a result of the procedure and during the healing. I was very surprised at the low level of discomfort that I experienced, I was aware of the procedure but did not find it painful. I was also told that I was likely to experience minor pain after the numbness went away, once again there was only minor discomfort.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Schechter for years now, he really spends time with his patients, helps me understand what is going on with my feet. Him and his office staff are always there to help.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Schechter and his staff provide, holistic, compassionate, high quality patient centered care. He answered my many questions taking the time to explain everything in great detail and drew pictures to enhance my understanding. He collaborated with the anesthesia provider to ensure my comfort post surgery as I do not tolerate narcotics. Dr Schechter even called me the night of my surgery to ask how I was feeling. He and his staff were always punctual and respectful of my time restraints and were sincerely concerned for my welfare. Thank you Dr Schechter and your wonderful staff, I appreciate you excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Victor Schechter and Staff provide excellent care, professional and courteous service. Staff was wonderful and friendly. Assistants were very professional and knowledgeable. This offices runs like a swiss clock - very punctual, almost no waiting. Dr Schechter is an excellent communicator. Dr. Schechter kept me well informed every step of the way, from initial exam through outpatient surgery and post care. I am very please with the results. -Thank you Dr. Schechter!!! Mark B.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I am so happy and pleased I chose Dr. Schechter as my doctor for surgery to my foot. He explained in detail what to expect during surgery and recovery. He was so accessible after surgery, taking my phone call late night after surgery and calling me twice the next Saturday helping me with pain issues. His "bedside manners" are wonderful. I have never had a doctor treat me as professional and personally as Dr. Schechter. And, the entire staff were just delightful. I recommend Dr. Schechter wholeheartedly . James E. Brindley

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Very thorough, reassuring, caring doctor! Excellent explaining procedures as to what needs to be done and extremely honest about your problem with no pressure to do it until you are ready. Very careful to create as little pain as possible when examining your feet. Waited no more than 2 minutes at each appointment. Staff was extremely helpful and the visits were a pleasure. They all worked together like a well oiled machine! Very relaxing office visits. Dr. Schector is extremely professional and very caring. Wish all Drs. and offices were like this!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Schechter and his team - they are truly fantastic. In regards to punctuality, I never had to wait more than 5 min minutes for my appointments which was really convenient. They recognized me every time I came in - I never felt like a random patient. This was also my first major surgery experience. His team made me feel very confident and at ease. Dr. Schechter is incredibly knowledgeable. He also made sure to call and check in on me the first couple days after my surgery. I think this is a really nice touch and made me feel very well taken care of. I'm now roughly 8 weeks post surgery and my foot is healing very well. Again, I couldn't say enough good things to say about Dr. Schechter and his team. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr Schechter was recommended to me by a prior employee of his office. I was extremely pleased with the care I received. The office is very punctual. The staff are friendly and want to help. Dr Schecter was calm and listens well. He treats the source of the problem as well as the symptoms. Treating the source of the problem is most likely why he has so much success in finding solutions to his patient's problems. He diagnosed properly and the treatment fixed my problem. The pain decreased within 24 hours of seeing Dr Schechter. I have never had that kind of success with a doctor. I am still pain free. He also educates you on your foot of potential problems down the road and how to prevent the problem from accelerating. Dr Schecter is smart and has an excellent bedside manner. He will be the podiatrist I keep. Thanks Dr Schecter for helping me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Victor A. Schechter's Credentials

• Mandarin

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Allen, TX