Ratings for Dr. Victor A. Schechter

Dr. Schechter and his staff provide, holistic, compassionate, high quality patient centered care. He answered my many questions taking the time to explain everything in great detail and drew pictures to enhance my understanding. He collaborated with the anesthesia provider to ensure my comfort post surgery as I do not tolerate narcotics. Dr Schechter even called me the night of my surgery to ask how I was feeling. He and his staff were always punctual and respectful of my time restraints and were sincerely concerned for my welfare. Thank you Dr Schechter and your wonderful staff, I appreciate you excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Victor Schechter and Staff provide excellent care, professional and courteous service. Staff was wonderful and friendly. Assistants were very professional and knowledgeable. This offices runs like a swiss clock - very punctual, almost no waiting. Dr Schechter is an excellent communicator. Dr. Schechter kept me well informed every step of the way, from initial exam through outpatient surgery and post care. I am very please with the results. -Thank you Dr. Schechter!!! Mark B.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I am so happy and pleased I chose Dr. Schechter as my doctor for surgery to my foot. He explained in detail what to expect during surgery and recovery. He was so accessible after surgery, taking my phone call late night after surgery and calling me twice the next Saturday helping me with pain issues. His "bedside manners" are wonderful. I have never had a doctor treat me as professional and personally as Dr. Schechter. And, the entire staff were just delightful. I recommend Dr. Schechter wholeheartedly . James E. Brindley

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Very thorough, reassuring, caring doctor! Excellent explaining procedures as to what needs to be done and extremely honest about your problem with no pressure to do it until you are ready. Very careful to create as little pain as possible when examining your feet. Waited no more than 2 minutes at each appointment. Staff was extremely helpful and the visits were a pleasure. They all worked together like a well oiled machine! Very relaxing office visits. Dr. Schector is extremely professional and very caring. Wish all Drs. and offices were like this!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Schechter and his team - they are truly fantastic. In regards to punctuality, I never had to wait more than 5 min minutes for my appointments which was really convenient. They recognized me every time I came in - I never felt like a random patient. This was also my first major surgery experience. His team made me feel very confident and at ease. Dr. Schechter is incredibly knowledgeable. He also made sure to call and check in on me the first couple days after my surgery. I think this is a really nice touch and made me feel very well taken care of. I'm now roughly 8 weeks post surgery and my foot is healing very well. Again, I couldn't say enough good things to say about Dr. Schechter and his team. I highly recommend them!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2015

Dr Schechter was recommended to me by a prior employee of his office. I was extremely pleased with the care I received. The office is very punctual. The staff are friendly and want to help. Dr Schecter was calm and listens well. He treats the source of the problem as well as the symptoms. Treating the source of the problem is most likely why he has so much success in finding solutions to his patient's problems. He diagnosed properly and the treatment fixed my problem. The pain decreased within 24 hours of seeing Dr Schechter. I have never had that kind of success with a doctor. I am still pain free. He also educates you on your foot of potential problems down the road and how to prevent the problem from accelerating. Dr Schecter is smart and has an excellent bedside manner. He will be the podiatrist I keep. Thanks Dr Schecter for helping me.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

Dr. Schechter was highly recommended to my by my son, a family practice doctor--he refers all of his patients with foot problems to him. Dr. Schechter carefully listened to my story of severe pain in my little toe. After his examination and xrays, he diagnosed and treated my toe. Today I'm celebrating being toe pain free for the first time in months. Dr. Schecter has a wonderful, caring, comforting bedside manner. I highly recommend him to all of my friends.

Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Schechter has been treating me for an arthritic toe for close to two years. We finally made the decision to fix the joint surgically in late 2014. I am so glad we did! Dr. Schechter does amazing work. His bedside manner is top notch; he answers all questions in an understandable manner. The procedure went off without a hitch, despite my having experienced healing problems in the past. I'd highly recommend Dr. Schechter to anyone in need of a podiatrist. His gentle tone and demeanor will make you feel comfortable immediately.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2015

Victor knows his stuff. I found his reviews on this site as well as others. He is helping me with my heal spur dilemmas. Hopefully we can find a resolution with time and inserts. On another note, I do travel 3 hours one way just to see him. He's professional, personable, approachable, knowledgeable, and very grounded. Thank you Victor for your services!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2014

I recommend Dr. Schechter to all my friends. After having foot surgery with an orthopedic Dr., I came to Dr. Schechter hoping he could fix all the problems that were created from my previous surgery. He took the time to study my foot and come up with a good solution. I am finally able to walk and run again without pain. Dr. Schechter communicates very well with the patient and explains in detail what needs to be done. My recovery went exactly as planned and the follow up care was great!

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Dr. Victor A. Schechter's Credentials

• Mandarin

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Allen, TX