Ratings for Dr. Victor A. Schechter

Dr Schechter and his staff are extremely caring. He treated me for my an accessory navicular bone surgery. Both doctor and his staff are well responsive to any question or concern you may have at anytime and willing to help by going an extra mile. I would recommend Dr Schechter and his office for any foot related issues and he will be my go to doctor for the same.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

Dr. Schechter has been wonderful treating both me and my two children. He is knowledgeable, informative and takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I had excellent results on my bunion surgeries with Dr. Schechter. he replaced my worn cartilage with synthetic joint in both toes in two separate surgeries, three months apart. Both surgeries went very smooth with speedy recovery. Dr. Schechter is an exceptional podiatric surgeon; he is not only knowledgeable and thorough, he is also warm and caring. He treated me like a family member. Thanks Dr. Schechter!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2017

A co-worker had bunion surgery with Dr. Victor Schechter many years ago. She showed me her feet and told me about him. I went to see him and had bunion surgery in both feet (Sept and Dec 2017). I am back to my 4 miles/hour walk. Really happy with results. Best doctor and staff. Never had to wait. Thanks Dr. Schechter!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017

Way way way way too expensive, charges more than all of the other docs in town and the service is worse.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2017

I found it necessary to consult a doctor of Podiatry in order to deal with an ingrown toe nail. While I was in his office I realized how rarely you think about the specialty until you actually need a doctor with these skills and in my case only after I tried everything else. I was already aware of Dr Schechter because of my Wife’s experience (all of which is positive) with him. I had also seen him myself for a problem with athlete’s foot which was resolved to my satisfaction. When I made the decision to deal with my problem I realized that I could not deal with it myself. I needed professional help resolve this long standing problem. I went for an office visit where he examined my toe and explained what needed to be done .He also explained that I was likely to experience slight pain as a result of the procedure and during the healing. I was very surprised at the low level of discomfort that I experienced, I was aware of the procedure but did not find it painful. I was also told that I was likely to experience minor pain after the numbness went away, once again there was only minor discomfort.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

I have been going to Dr. Schechter for years now, he really spends time with his patients, helps me understand what is going on with my feet. Him and his office staff are always there to help.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Dr. Schechter and his staff provide, holistic, compassionate, high quality patient centered care. He answered my many questions taking the time to explain everything in great detail and drew pictures to enhance my understanding. He collaborated with the anesthesia provider to ensure my comfort post surgery as I do not tolerate narcotics. Dr Schechter even called me the night of my surgery to ask how I was feeling. He and his staff were always punctual and respectful of my time restraints and were sincerely concerned for my welfare. Thank you Dr Schechter and your wonderful staff, I appreciate you excellent care.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2016

Dr. Victor Schechter and Staff provide excellent care, professional and courteous service. Staff was wonderful and friendly. Assistants were very professional and knowledgeable. This offices runs like a swiss clock - very punctual, almost no waiting. Dr Schechter is an excellent communicator. Dr. Schechter kept me well informed every step of the way, from initial exam through outpatient surgery and post care. I am very please with the results. -Thank you Dr. Schechter!!! Mark B.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

I am so happy and pleased I chose Dr. Schechter as my doctor for surgery to my foot. He explained in detail what to expect during surgery and recovery. He was so accessible after surgery, taking my phone call late night after surgery and calling me twice the next Saturday helping me with pain issues. His "bedside manners" are wonderful. I have never had a doctor treat me as professional and personally as Dr. Schechter. And, the entire staff were just delightful. I recommend Dr. Schechter wholeheartedly . James E. Brindley

flag | Submitted May 18, 2015

Dr. Victor A. Schechter's Credentials

• Mandarin

• Ohio College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Allen, TX