Ratings for Dr. Nahum Vishniavsky

The previous review matches my experience with Dr. Vishniavsky. He takes the time to explain everything I need to know about a medical problem or a test. He has a nice low key manner with a sense of humor that I find very refreshing. He is never condescending which I have found in other doctors. As a result I have full confidence that I get the best possible care from someone who is very dedicated to his profession.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2014

He's my primary care doc. Very nice, caring man, of good character. Not arrogant at all. He's done nothing but try to give me the best care possible. Luckily I've been in pretty good health and no real problems. But I have absolutely no fear that if something did go wrong, I'd be in good hands. But I will say, that every doctor I've encountered at the Harvard Vanguard in wellesley has been pretty outstanding - and when I see troubles other people have with their doctors in different towns/states (My ex wife has had some horror stories up in Nashua NH medical center, and that's actually why I'm online right now because I want to start posting some things about some terrible doctors up there, but in the mean time, to say how much I like Dr.Vish). So yea, I appreciate what I have here at the HV/Wellesley building. But as far as Dr.Vish is concerned, I'll have him be the doctor to my own kids (when they are old enough to move on from the pediatrician). So that says it all I guess.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2013

Dr. Nahum Vishniavsky's Credentials

• Va Commonwealth Univ, Med Coll Of Va Sch Of Med, Richmond Va 23298 (Grad. 1976)

Oxford