Ratings for Dr. Dean B. Spingola

I got my 4 implants in his office. Dr. Dean Spingola is just excellent & expert in his knowledge. He is very meticulous, caring, concerned ----. He is the awesome surgeon -I had least pain, very little blood after surgery, within less than a day you feel normal. Staff is also superb & cooperative. patient/ Dilip Bhatt, Irving , TX

flag | Submitted June 13, 2019

Exceptional staff and wonderful experience with Dr. Spingola. My second procedure with him and I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2019

My experience with Dr. Dean Spingola and his staff was excellent. He is an experienced oral surgeon and was extremely thorough when explaining my implant procedure and very patient with my questions. Dr. Spingola made me feel for comfortable and the procedure was done with great care and minimal pain. His staff is very accommodating and pleasant. I would highly recommend Dr. Spingola and his staff.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2019

From the moment you arrive you are treated as if you are their only appointment for the day. Dr. Spingola's starff are all wonderful and each offers excellent service. Dr. Spingola is extremely gentle and kind. He takes the time to explain the situation completely and also any alternative options available and answers all questions in detail. I've been to the office several times now and each experience has been, in a word, EXCELLENT! I'm so pleased that my dentist recommended Dr. Spingola to me and couldn't be happier!

flag | Submitted January 14, 2019

A great team with excellent knowledge. Everyone is helpful and friendly.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

Fantastic experience, Dr. Spingola is absolutely the best

flag | Submitted October 26, 2018

Everyone was very helpful and professional. i'm glad we came to him for treatment.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2018

Dr Spingola is the very kind and considerate, as is his staff. His offices are very clean and well appointed. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2018

Dr. Spingola is great! He's got a wonderful staff!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Great all around experience! Friendly and professional staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Dean B. Spingola's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1995)