Ratings for Dr. Brian F. REAGAN

Like the other posters have stated the front office staff moods vary greatly. On a good day I experience a 15 min. wait. He's not the most nurturing doctor so I'd use the nurse practitioner. I went in for a follow up visit and voiced concerns how the treatment plan needed to be adjusted and he wouldn't listen to anything I said. Any information he did gave me was the same information anyone could have found using Google. He suggested I come back in a few weeks to see how things were going. For what? To bill me and the insurance company??? Nothing was done to treat my condition today, why would I come back in a few weeks?? The visit was a complete waste of my time.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2014

I really appreciate Dr. Reagan's care. He listens and is responsive to my concerns. He is a good listener and is knowledgeable. I recommend him to others. His office at the front desk appears not as friendly although his medical assistant is usually kind.

flag | Submitted April 3, 2014

Dr. Reagan is nice, helpful, and knowledgeable. I appreciate his caring attitude and find him to be very thorough. My husband and I are glad to have him, the front desk staff is not the friendliest but they get the job done.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2011

Some staff very rude, others very helpful. Dr. Reagan spends time with patients.

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

Dr. Brian F. REAGAN's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1987)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Harwich, MA