Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jacob A. Ninan

Dr. Ninan and nurses and office staff have made my dads cancer diagnosis and treatment so much easier than I ever thought it would be. Everyone is so pleasant and positive and we really appreciate it!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2019

Dr. Ninan is excellent in all respects. He is an excellent listener and I am always confident that he has my welfare in mind. He has guided me and my wife through a second occurrence of Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma and continuing Rituxan maintenance. The staff reflects the excellence of the practice and we think of them more as family than medical providers.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2019

Dr. Ninan is always smiling, friendly, allows me to ask questions, and he asks me questions. When I leave I feel as though I have received the best treatment for my condition and had all my fears and questions answered.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2019

I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR. NINAN'S FOR SEVERAL YEARS. I HAVE A CHRONIC FORM OF LEUKEMIA. I AM SOOOO FORTUNATE TO HAVE HIM AS A DOCTOR...HE IS KIND, SMART AND FRIENDLY. HIS STAFF IS ALWAYS HELPFUL, AND I HAVE NEVER MET A RUDE OR UNPROFESSIONAL PERSON WORKING IN THE OFFICE. THE OFFICE IS ALWAYS BUSY, BUT I AM ALWAYS TREATED WITH GREAT CARE, AND NEVER FEEL RUSHED. IF YOU HAVE THE MISFORTUNE OF NEEDING AN ONCOLOGIST, I HIGHLY RECOMMEND DR NINAN.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr. Ninan is always wonderful to me. His staff is, as well. Lab technician was excellent, as always.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

My wife and I met Dr. Ninan after another doctor in the practice recommended him to me for my kidney problems. He took the time to understand my problems and had definitely researched my file before we met. He made the discussions very clear and he was extremely empathetic and personable. I and my wife, especially, were comforted by the feeling that my health was in the hands of a skilled professional. And, we all know that these things are easier to deal with when both spouses are aligned and pursuing the same goal, health.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

We’re pleased that our family doctor specifically encouraged us to see Dr Ninan. He was thorough and clearly explained the results of the tests without feeling rushed. Will highly recommend to family and friends.

Dr. Jacob A. Ninan's response
Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience! We are so glad that Dr. Ninan and his team was able to provide you compassionate care and service. It means so much to hear from our patients and to know that we have made a difference for you.

Submitted October 2, 2019

I am looking forward to working with Dr. Ninan as we battle my Multiple Myeloma together.

Dr. Jacob A. Ninan's response
We are happy to hear you had such a positive experience with Dr. Ninan, he is a wonderful provider and we are glad to have been able to support you.

Submitted October 2, 2019

Dr Ninan's attention & concern is unparalleled - I always feel like I'm his only appointment.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Dr. Ninan is as good as it gets. The office runs well and the staff ads value to Dr. Ninan's excellent medical and personal skills.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2019

Dr. Jacob A. Ninan's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• University Of Michigan Medical School (Grad. 2002)