Ratings for Dr. Jerry E. Zayid

Anyone who has experienced acute foot pain knows how impactful it is on other facets of your day. Recently I had a ridiculous ingrown nail situation that simply had to be dealt with. I had an appointment elsewhere set up as early as I could get it (two days later), when I called Dr. Zayid. First of all, it was before his office had actually opened, yet it was he who answered the phone. Second, he immediately looked to see what the earliest options would be to get me in, and moved a couple of things to get me in THAT morning. The appointment was quick, but additionally the office staff was incredibly friendly and attentive, the delivery of the anesthetic as painless it can be (for those who know), and the procedure itself very straightforward. I would also add that the follow up care was great as well. I am new to the area, but there is no doubt that I have found the guy to go to for relief of anything related to ‘feet discomfort’.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2012

Dr. Jerry E. Zayid's Credentials

• Dr. William M. Scholl College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 1981)

Top Hospitals in Commerce Township, MI