Ratings for Dr. David B. Dellinger

Dr. Delinger performed lipo from my neck to my knees, an eyelid tuck, laser face surgery, made my lips full and gave me a bustline I can now be proud of. I even had him cauterize the tiny spider veins on my nose. He's NOT a hack, but a brilliant and wonderful doctor! I would never trust anyone other than him! I truly think I owe him a great deal of the success I earned in life!

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Had an abdominoplasty from "Dr" Dellinger. First, he told me the surgery would take 1.5 hours. He was late, and performed the surgery in 45 minutes! A drain later came out, and his staff said to just push it back in. Push it back in!!?? Can you say infection? Then we went to another appointment, which is an hour away mind you, and provided accurate records of drainage volumes. The Dr scheduled an appt with me, and wasn't even there. The staff member wasn't sure whether to take the drain out or not, so she just decided to do it. I developed a pseudobursa, have dog ears, a ledge, a mons pubis swollen like no one has ever seen before, and later discovered I have nerve damage in my abdominal muscle. I tried multiple times to address these issues with him, but he just kept saying "give it a year". Later I found out why...the statute of limitations just so happens to run out at one year. His office would put me on hold, and then hang up on me. Before my surgery, I just had loose skin. Now I feel more self conscious than ever, and won't even show my body. I write this now from my hospital bed, as I just had the complete abdominoplasty re-do by a board certified plastic surgeon. The new dr removed the pseudobursa, tightened my muscle, fixed the scar, dog ears, and did lipo. All this took over 3 hours. All this for less than what I paid dellinger for 45 minutes worth of hack work. He didn't even do lipo. Surgeons put an additional cost into the surgery to cover possible problems. Dellinger charged this extra cost, and never did even one thing to even try and fix his mess. The new doc said she has never seen anything like this. If you're thinking about going to this money hungry "doc", remember I warned you. Plastic surgeons are perfectionists....he's no perfectionist. To the contrary, he's nothing but a hack.

Submitted December 21, 2015

I had a tummy tuck with Dr Dellinger and am so very happy with the results, it was the best thing I ever did for myself. It took away a lot of stretch marks and made my stomach a lot smaller. I totally trust this doctor and have referred many people to him over the years.

flag | Submitted July 4, 2015

I hate that people put bad reviews on an amazing doctor. I have gone to him for years and will continue even though he moved to Florida, I wouldn't trust anyone else to do a major surgery on me.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2015

10 years after my surgery with this hack, and I still have lingering pain and deformation. Had to get implants removed and replaced in 2010 by a different doctor who was appalled at the internal damage Dellinger had caused. New doctor said that I would have to live with the poorly performed augmentation. Dellinger's office wouldn't even fax my records to the new doctor. Please take the positive recs with a grain of salt. Take the negative reviews seriously.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

HORRIBLE!!! Went in with loose skin on my tummy, and now have dog ears, a pseudobursa, and massively thick scar. I wish I had my loose skin back, as it looked way better than the mess I am now. I had a drain come out, and the staff over the phone told me to just push it back in. Really??? Can you say " infection"? I also had the remaining drain taken out by office personnel, even though I still had significant drainage, as they made an appointment with me at a time when the doctor or nurse wasn't even there. He refused to admit there was a problem. Now I have to spend double the money to get the problems fixed that he caused,, that never existed prior to seeing him.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2014

I would NOT recamend this Doctor to anyone! I trusted this doctor and he made me look worse every time he tryed fix many many times of his mistakes. Now he had moved out of the state without giving me my recordes and him or his staff won't return my records or phone calls. Now I have to go to a new doctor to fix everything he messed up!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2014

I am very disappointed by the negative comments! I have gone to Dr Dellinger for over 10yrs and have been happy with everything he has done for me and also have sent my friends and family to him with great results. I hope people take the negative for what it's worth. The staff was always great as well as my care by the Doctor.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2014

Good bed side manner, no before and after photo's in office. His work is not good!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr Dellinger and his staff are amazing! I got lipo on my stomach done by him about two years ago and that turned out so well I had a breast augmentation done by him in May! I love my new breasts, they turned out awesome! Look so natural and are perfect size (Nicky helped me with the size, she is just fabulous!). In between all the serious surgeries I have had laser tattoo removal and BBL on my face which are both super cool procedures! I'm so sad he has moved to Florida, will definitely be flying down there if I ever need any more large procedures!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

Dr. David B. Dellinger's Credentials

• University Of North Texas Health Science Center At Fort Worth (Grad. 1989)