Ratings for Dr. Shekhar A. Dagam

Arrogant, unskilled, unprofessional, unethical, find a different DR.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

12/10 Dr Dagam did a fusion L4, L5, S1 on my Mom. Microscopic nerves were cut in surgery, leaving her w/Cauda Equina Syndrome. Dr Dagam told us Mom's bowel & bladder not working was from compression & swelling from surgery. It would go away. He lied, it's very permanent. It was also in the surgery notes that the error was made. After yrs of self cathing and struggling w/bowel incontinence, 7/15 she had a colostomy & supra pubic cath. She has back pain & many issues since. I would NOT recommend.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2016

Dr Dagam and his staff are worth the time they take with each and every patient. My three level cervical fusion was a resounding success!

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Skilled surgeon, no way! More like skilled butcher! Destroyed my life! Don't do it! Get a second and 3rd opinion, maybe more!

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

I'm writing this from a wheelchair. Do your homework. Always get a second opinion .

flag | Submitted October 5, 2014

Excellent Doctor. I was treated like family. Dr. Dagam knowledge and expertise in performing surgery is phenomenal. He saved my life.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Best experience I have had with any Doctor especially considering the circumstances. He performed brain surgery on my mother and I couldn't have asked for a better outcome. He really went above and beyond to take care of her. Thank you Dr. Dagam!

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Would not recommend to anyone. Do your homework. Always get a second opinion.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2011

Dr. Shekhar A. Dagam's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 1994)

HealthPartners